chapter 3-part 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After the dinner, I learned many tips from my parents, mom teaching me a few tricks to use the plants as a weapon and also teaching me how to strengthen them. As for my dad's training, I'm learning how to increase the effects of the gas that evaporates from my body. Also extra lesson on chemistry and biology, in other words science, from my brother. 'Yay for science'.

My training schedule includes.

Monday-friday:
8a.m-5p.m school
6-8 p.m combat training with Katsuki

Weekend:
5 hour Training with parents
3 hour lesson with brother

I mean, when I was a kid I always wanted to be hero,not the All Might kind of hero, but the kind of hero that can help people. So being a doctor makes more sense than a hero. And it's also in the family.

But after a few persuading from my family, I decided to finally persue my childhood dream on being a hero.

And thus my training continue.

8months left

I started to learn the basics when it comes to hand to hand combats. And I also manage to strengthen the plants I use.

7months left

I'm still in the basics of hand to hand, but making progress little by little. I learned to use vines as my weapon, but making and detaching the vine from my body is very exhausting, it used a lot of my physical energy, so katsuki had to train my resistance.

As for training with dad, he's still training me with water, he won't let me release anything other than mist, saying it's still to dangerous that I might release poison. I can now use my quirk for 5 minutes without fainting or getting light headed.

5months left

For the last two months, my progress was quite good, my resistance has increase making me able to create my vines stronger and also faster without getting tired.

My other training isn't going as well as the other, I can't release no longer than 10 minutes without fainting, that's only releasing mist. My dad is also training me to release tryptophan, but I can only do it in less than 5 minutes.
Sure I can eat a lot of chocolates, but since I'm releasing the thing that actually makes my mood better, it doesn't really have that affect anymore.

3months left

I can now use my quirk while fighting, with my vine as my weapon and my evaporation as defense, well that is if I can use it in a better way.

My training doesn't really affect my studies because my brother has been teaching me back home, but it's still hard for me to focus on my studies.

2months left 

My combat training is almost at par with Katsuki, but I still can't beat him even with weapon. As for my quirk training my mom and dad are helping me with a combined move, but it's still too advance for me to do.

~~~time skipu~~~

The entrance exams is next week, my training is good but what katsuki said from one of our training is true.

'You're still weak, you won't make it to the hero course if your like that, heck you probably won't make it in. So if you want to pass you better listen to me, got that weakling.'

As much as I want to punch him to the moon, what he said was true. But I'm not that weakling that got beaten up, I'm different now, stronger than before.

'WATCH OUT U.A HERE I COME!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the last few days I've been training and studying a lot to prepare for the upcoming exams. And it's finally time for me to take the exam to my future.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 3 is done, well part 1 anyway, I'm working on the hero costume I'm almost done with it. But I don't know if you're gonna like it or hate it.

Guess there's only one way to find out, on the next chapter. Will be updated in a day or two.

I'm gonna change the quirk form gas to evaporation because I was being an idiot and couldn't remember what that's called.

VOTE💝COMMENT💟FOLLOW
me for more updates.

Love ya!Kazu out! ↖(^ω^)↗