chapter 3-part 2

Y/N P.O.V

waking up to my alarm, I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up and then made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

"(N/N), goodmorning!","morning (n/n)". Both my parents greeted me cheerfully.

"Morning mom, morning dad. Where's (B/N)?" I asked them while my mother was pouring me a glass of tea.

"Oh! He left early, he said he still had a lot of work to do. But he wished you good luck on your exam!"

"Ah! Mom, I don't like tea!"

"It'll help you calm down just drink it!"

"Fine"

After eating breakfast I made my way back to my room to get my bag. 'Rain, Blue, whis me luck!'.

When I was about to walk out I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw my mother smiling.

"Make us proud honey!". She said with flowers popping out of her head.
'Yeah.... That runs in the family...'

"Okay mom! Bye, bye!" Smiling at them I made my way to the train station and went on the first train to my destination.

If you're wondering where the kid with anger issues is, well he didn't want me to go with him, so he left earlier than me. 'Bastard!!!'

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Getting off the train, I made my way to U.A, meeting a lot of interesting people here and there, there was this girl with pink hair and skin with horns, 'she's cool', and also a dude with limbs like wings, that awfully reminded me of kakashi sensei, 'he's real..⊙︿⊙'.

I finally made my way at the gates of U.A and I saw Izuku with a cute girl helping him out. Seeing him I ran to their direction.

"Yo, long time no see. Who's the cutie here?" I teased(is that even a word) him, and with him being a nervous wreck.

"Aha.. Ha... Ha.. Ha, w-w-what a-are yo-ou talking about (y/n)-san..". 'And there he goes... He's so pure...'

"Well I better go now, see you inside." Said the cute girl while walking away.

"Thanks for helping my friend here! Oh! Nice quirk btw!!". Giving me a quick smile she went inside.

"I just talked to a girl!!!" He squeak, looking like a fangirl.

'No you didn't talk to her, you we're being a nervouse wreck. And what the fuck am I suppose to be?!'

~
~
~

After walking we finally made it inside the conference room. In the middle is a hero called, Present Mic. 'I got it from Izuku'

The only seat we say that seemed available was right next to Katsuki. Making our way to him, I sat in between them so that they won't destroy the place.

"Hi Kachan, you look grumpier than ever." I tesead him and took a sit next to him and Izuku next to me.

"Don't fucking call me that. What's Deku doing here?" He asked me with a very pissed off tone while glaring at Izuku. 'Poor boy...'

"I won't call you Kachan if you stop calling Izuku. And theres no seat left.". 'Bitch is you blind!?'

"Whatever, you won't listen with that thick skull of yours.". 'Son of a..!!

Instead of arguing any further, I just kept quiet and listen to the pro hero.

After a few moments Izuku started muttering and murmuring, 'I love him and all, but this really is quite annoying.'