ei g h t

JIMIN'S POV

today was the day. the day that would determine everything. I walked to y/n; inhaling a shaky breath.

" y/n... these past years I've fallen for you completely, maybe it's your beautiful personality, your cute habits, your ethereal features; or maybe it's because of your beautiful perfections and imperfections. everyday I see you, my feelings just become stronger and stronger. a-and I promise that I will love, treasure, and protect you till the day I die. these past days we've grown closer, and I've never been so happy.

I know you might not be ready to start a new relationship after your heartbreak, but I- I just want you to tell me if I stand a chance, you know? but even if I don't, I'll still wait for you y/n. s-so i would like to ask you;

will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N'S POV

these past few days ; jimin took me out a lot. he really helped me get over my heartbreak and I'm really grateful towards him.

I-I don't know why but I feel like;

like I'm developing feelings for jimin.

with him confessing, I didn't know how to react . I knew I liked jimin, but him saying it sounded weird.

was I really ready for a relationship? what if I get hurt? what if people betray me? just by thinking of the day when jungkook cheated on me; it sends shivers down my spine. what if-

" y-y/n? I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that, I knew you weren't ready for a relationship but I still asked- a-and I understand-"

" okay."

JIMIN'S POV

what? wHAT? I was the happiest person in the world , hearing y/n say that.

I rushed up to her and pecked her forehead profusely, hugging her and swaying her around.

" thank you for giving me a chance, Ill treasure it and hold you tight to me, always. "