t h r e e

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

what was going on with jimin? he said the girl I fell in love with....

me?

confusion overwhelmed you as you quickly made your way to yoongbar, wanting to see jimin as soon as possible.

you opened the door as the bell hanging on top of it jingled, the ring sound resounding in your ears.

you saw jimin, sipping his drink, as you walked over, inhaling a deep breath.

" hey jimin...."

he turned to look at you and asked you to take a seat, tension arising around both of you.

" about the text you sent me earlier, what do you mean-"

" let's not talk about it y/n, the main focus here is about jungkook, right?" he said, heaving a sigh.

you nodded, fiddling with your fingers as you told him what happened.

" y/n, I'm pretty sure he's cheating on you. I mean, the excuses to avoid conversation with you are faker than ever. just break up with him."

he said, looking at you.

" i- I don't want to jimin... I love him, don't you see? all I think about is him and I love him- we don't have any valid reasons that he's cheating on me anyway, and I believe he isn't. "

jimin sighed, as he put the cup back down on the bar table, slightly slamming the table during the process.

" y/n... how can you be so blind?"

JIMINS POV

here i was, helping the love of my life resolve her love problems.

Yes, I volunteered to help her, even though she doesn't like me or return any feelings towards me ; I don't wanna see her hurt over some jerk.

I guess love makes you do crazy things, huh?

" jimin? you there? "

Y/N POV

" yeah I'm -I'm fine. "

jimin was zoning out, was he okay?

as you watched him and talked to him, you seemed to sense his uneasiness. he had ordered several more cups of beer, drinking on them as you talked, drinking away his problems.

TIMESKIP

" y/n~~~~~" jimin slurred as he giggled grabbing ahold of your hand.

great ; you thought to yourself. jimin was drunk. how were you supposed to bring him home?

" you're rweally rweallllly pweretty ~ date me peewsee "

you checked your phone for the time, 12 am it read, as you sighed for the nth time. as you thought about where to bring him.

his house? I don't even know where he lives... how about his friends? no wait it's so late, they'll be asleep. maybe....my dorm?

you thought of the best solution and decided bringing him back to your dorm was the best one.

you put his arm on your shoulder as you regained your balance and lifted him up.

as you guys walked back to your dorm, with a few stumbles here and there, and a few drunk sentences jimin said, you realized that you didn't tell jungkook you were out with jimin and wasn't gonna visit his dorm. you gasped in shock, what will jungkook think? what if he sees me walking back with jimin? oh no.....

you soon reached your dorm, as you unlocked the door with your keys, you walked in and placed jimin on your bed. you were about to decide what to do with jimin, you couldn't leave him here with you-

just then ; jimin pulled you into his arms, embracing you.

it was like in slow motion ; the whole world stopping as he pulled you into his embrace.

he breathed onto your hair, wrapping his arms on your waist. he pulled you close to him kissing your hair as you blushed furiously.

" whhhy can't you seee y/nnn jungkookk doesn't like you I do.... I love you-"

he said before he fell asleep ; you still in his embrace.

what....just happened?

your brain was filled with a train of thoughts as you were still trapped in jimin's embrace, his body engulfing your small frame. you were shocked; jimin likes you.

as you thought and thought , you slowly drifted asleep, with jimin's arm draped over your waist.