s i x

JIMIN'S POV

I stifled a yawn as I looked to my left and saw y/n, sleeping peacefully on my left arm as she hugged my waist, legs on my lap.

gosh, she's so beautiful; after yesterday's crying, she has swollen eyes but she still manages to look so angelic. her lips were slightly apart as her eyelashes fluttered, eyes slowly opening.

" j-jimin?" y/n croaked out.

a blush lingered on my cheeks, she caught me staring at her.

" are you okay y/n?" I asked, tilting my head.

" no, but I'll be fine after resting at home I guess- I'll just watch some television and all-"

I immediately shook my head. " y/n the best way to get over a heartbreak is to go out and have some fun- we're going ice skating!"

" what-"

" no excuses y/n! let's go now!"

Y/N'S POV

I didn't really want to go, but knowing jimin, he was really stubborn so he would drag me along eventually.

I excused myself and headed to the toilet to freshen up.

as I looked at myself in the mirror; I saw someone hurt and broken; eyes swollen and tear stains still on my cheeks. I let out a bitter laugh as I remembered yesterday's incident. he was long gone now. yes I would miss him, so much to the point where I couldn't process, but I knew I had to try to get over him.

JIMIN'S POV

why was I so nervous? probably because I was going out with my crush, it was like a date. yes we weren't dating, but I couldn't help but get excited. I truly liked y/n, with all my heart. jungkook didn't deserve her, and looking back on yesterday's incident stabbed me in the chest, upon reminiscing y/n's eyes; filled with hurt and betrayal.

Y/N'S POV

we reached the ice skating rink as fear engulfed me. w-what if I fall? what if I made a fool of myself? wait I can't even skate- things with jimin are awkward, I know he has a crush on me since he spilled the secret when he was drunk... but what if i fall on him? wait-

" you're scared?"

oh crap he caught me.

" n-no..."

jimin let out a hearty chuckle; as I felt relived that some tension cleared between us.

" don't worry, I'll help you. cmon! let's go get our skates!" he said, dragging me away to the cashier.

JIMIN'S POV

I looked to my right as I saw y/n struggle with her skates, trying to tie her laces but kept failing. she was so cute; letting out a huff every time she failed. I walked over as I bent down and tied her laces for her.

Y/N'S POV

" and then you loop it inside like this- and then- ta da!" jimin said; smiling as he looked up at me; and a blush took over my cheeks.

" t-thanks" I mumbled shyly, as I tried standing up; only to my horror that I lost balance and almost falling, until jimin caught me in his arms.

" are you okay?"

I was so flustered; with the amount of skin contact and the fact that I embarrassed myself even before I started skating.

" y-yeah-" I said; standing up and grabbing onto jimin for support, only to fall into his chest halfway while standing up.

" you're so cute and short holding onto me like that" jimin said, giggling.

" h-hey! I'm not that short-" wait, he called me-

" it's cute."

I hid my flushed cheeks as I covered my face; embarrassed.

oh my gosh, stop it jimin.