Preston (Part 4)

Soon I was back to my regular self. I had to stay in Preston's room while he was at sanctuary. It was going well with Preston. We had been ''dating'' for about 3 months now. Only thing was he was rarely at the castle. I was alone most of the time. He tried his hardest to come and see me as often as he could but he had other things to do. I sigh as I finished the daily 50 stimpacs. I slowly get up and collapsed onto the bed. I felt my eyes get heavy when I heard Ronnie's voice.

"Yeah, she just put more medical supplies in storage. I'm sure she's still up." I groan and sit up. I walked over to the door and looked over to see Preston. My tiredness ran away and I hurried over jus so I could hug him. "See told you." Ronnie chuckled and walked off. I smiled and Preston scooped me up and carried me to my new room. He placed me on the bed and leaned down, kissing me softly. I blushed slightly but still kissed back. He pulled back and fell down next to me. I smiled and cuddling into him. I felt him hold me tightly in his arms. I nuzzled into his shoulder and I felt my eyes fall.

**********

I woke up and looked over but Preston wasn't there. I get up and looked over to the door. I go over and saw Ronnie and Nate.

"Hey have you guys saw Preston?" I asked.

"Yeah he left this morning." Ronnie said. I felt my heart break. He never leaves without saying goodbye. I sigh and walked back to my room. I fell back onto the bed and looked at the floor. I tear up and laid back down. I closed my eyes, my tears running down my face freely.

**********

I sigh and slowly got up. I looked over as the sound of footstep came closer. Soon Preston came in. He was covered in bandages. I froze and tearing up, thinking about everything that could have coursed the injuries. I hurry over and hugged him.

"Hey Im okay. Just a ghoul." I held him tightly, not wanting to let go. "(Y/n)? Im okay really." I tear up more. How could I think he left me? He picked me up and I saw him wince.

"Hey, put me down. Your arms are hurt." I say trying to get down. He put me on the bed and hovered over me. I blushed as he looked down at me.

"Ronnie and Nate say you havent done any work today?" He seemed to ask it than say it. "Are you okay?" I looked away sad and embarrassed.

"I thought you left me here alone again." I mumbled. I felt a hand cup my cheek before my face was moved so that I was facing him. I looked at his sad eyes.

"You know I hate leaving you." He said. I closed my eyes. I made him sad again. Why do I keep doing this to him? I felt lips leave a soft kiss on my head. "I want to stay as long as I can. So please open those beautiful eyes for me." I opened my eyes slowly and he smiled at me. "No more crying, love." I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I reach up and hold him close to me. I didn't want it to end. I didn't want him to leave again. I want to stay like this with him forever.