Deacon (Part 1)

I sigh as I walked int The rail road HQ. Deacon was pacing around and froze when he saw me. He smiled and hurried over and hugged me.

"Your okay. That's good." He smiled and I sigh and pat his back. Having an overprotective boyfriend like Deacon...it was tiring.

"I better go tell Desdemona everything went well." I say and Deacon let me go. I sigh. Shaun was...Why? Why my son? He's a 60 year old man. I missed every part of him growing up. Because of the institute.

**Deacon's POV**

"Wonder what's wrong with (Y/n)?" Tinker Tom said. "I wonder if it has something to do with the institute. She did just get back." I glance over to (Y/n). I hope she's alright.

**(Y/n)'s POV**

I walked back to Sanctuary with Deacon and everyone was asleep by the time we got there. I sigh and walked to our room. I take off my armour and slip on a tank-top and worn out shorts. I laid down. Turned away from Deacon. I couldn't look at him. The couldn't look him in the eyes, when I turned my back on The Rail Road to work with my son. It killed me. I love Deacon but Shaun...he's my son.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, his arms wrapping around me, rubbing my sides. Making me relax. "I'm sorry. I know your stressed." I felt him kiss the back of my neck and my bare shoulders. I melt at his touch as he nipped at my neck, sucking on some parts. I felt something wet slid down my face and Deacon stopped and looked at me. "(Y/n)?"

"Deacon. I did something really bad. And the other rail road agents aren't going to be happy about it." I cried. He pulled me closer and I grip on to him. He held me as I explained everything. "What do I do?"

"Get some sleep sweetie. I'll sort this out." He smiled and went to get up but I grabbed his arm. He looked at ne and smiled. He laid back down and kissed me softly. I cuddle up to him and he stroked my hair as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

*****Time Skip*****

I woke up alone and slowly got up. I walked into my living room to find Nick, Desdemona, Tinker Tom, Deacon and Preston.

"So, your working with the institute?" Preston asked while Desdemona pulled a face of disgust.

"No. I just-"

"You thought about yourself before the synths." Tom said.

"No. I-"

"You do know-"

"Stop it!" Deacon yelled. "You realise we asking her to choose between the rail road and her kid."

"I did everything you asked me to do." I say handing her the chip that allowed me to teleport to the institute. "It'll get you in. You only have one shot." I say and walked off. "I don't want to have to pick." I sigh and go to my room. I changed and grabbed my guns.

"Where are you going?" Deacon asked, his arms around my waist. His face nestled in my neck.

"I miss my son." I tear up. "My Shaun. Not that monster. My baby." I whimper and Deacon turned me around me hugged me close to him. I missed my baby boy. But as long as I have Deacon I wont go crazy.