MacCready (Part 2)

Once me and MacCready had caught up with what had happened within the last 6 years we where stronger together. Nate took him away for a mission. I sigh sadly as I walked back into Diamond City I had to leave (S/n) with Piper and her sister while I went to do my job. I sigh as I walked to Pipers office and didn't see anyone. I panicked and hurried out I ran to security but (S/n) wasn't there. I went to hurry home when I saw (S/n) with the doctor, Piper standing there yelling. (S/n) laying on the bed, eyes closed. No. Please don't be... I hurried over, pushing past people that was looking to see what was going on.
"(S/n)!" I yelled and hurried over. Piper looked over and I just looked at my sister. "What happened!" I yelled.
"She was shot." Piper said. "I went to get some food and she snook out. She came back to Diamond City like this." The guards now not to let her out the city.
"Who was on guard?" I growl dangerously.
"Look I've given her stimpacs but the bullet didn't go through so it can't heal. I need to operate." I nod and he took her into the back. I watched him take my little sister away and I just stand there.
"She'll be okay." I nod and she walked me home. "Do you want me to get Ellie to get MacCready to come back?" I nod and walked inside and fell to my knees, sobbing. I can't lose her. Not (S/n)

**MacCready's POV**
We walked towards Diamond City. It was a days walk. Maybe a little longer.
"Hey Ellie's on the radio." Nate said and turned it on.
"A message to Nicks partner. MacCready is needed in Diamond City. Its an emergency. Setting this to repeat."
"We better get back." I nod and we hurried back.

**(Y/n)'s POV**
I sat there next to my sister. She wasn't recovering from the operation.
"Come on, lets get you home. Piper said she'll watch her tonight." I nod and Nick helped me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me out the doctors stool. Soon I heard running and I saw Nate with MacCready.. He saw me and hurried over.
"What happened-" He cut off and I followed his line of view to (S/n). I teared up and buried my face in his chest letting more tears fall.
"Why don't you take her home." I heard Nate say. Soon I was in MacCreadys arms and he walked me home. I must have cried myself to sleep.

*****Time Skip*****Next Day*****

I woke up and MacCready wasn't there. I got up and looked around. I heard pounding on the door and hurried down to see Nate. I was about to ask but he threw me over his shoulder and ran towards where (S/n) was. There was MacCready looking tiered and pale. (S/n) sitting up and awake.
"Wha-"
"MacCready gave me three bags of his blood and went and got the rad-away and more Stimpacs." I looked to MacCready and smiled. I go over and kiss him softly.
"I helped." I look over to Nate and go over and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you both so much." I smiled.
"Well shes able t go home if you want to take her back." I smiled and nodded. Nate carefully picked her up and thanked the doctor paying him a couple hundred caps. We walked back to the house and I smiled and Nate staid for dinner. He left later and I got a chance to yell at (S/n) for going outside. MacCready shut me up with a passionate kiss and I smiled. At least I didn't lose her.