Preston (Part 2)

I sigh as I sat in the Castle. We needed all the help we could get to rebuild the Castle. I sigh as I watch the others building. Preston was sticking to me like glue. I sigh as I sat in my room. I had a room alone, at the back of the castle. It had a bed, chem station, terminal and wardrobe. I spent most time making medical supplies but now and then I fixed armor or weapons. I sigh as I sit in the yard watching the others finish up the walls. I sigh but jump as a hand lands on mine.
"I've been looking for you." I look up to see Ronnie. "I need you to make some explosives."
"Preston says I'm not allowed to touch that-"
"Well I'm telling you too." She said. I flinch and looked around. I nod and watch to my room. As long as I'm careful, it should be okay.

*****Time Skip*****

**Preston's POV**

Everyone panicked when a loud boom echoed through the caste. I looked around and saw smock coming from the direction of (Y/n)'s room. I grab my musket and ran as fast as I could towards the room. I burst open the door and the first thing I saw was all the equipment needed to make explosives. I hurry over and the room was destroyed. I saw a hand and hurry over, moving things out the way and found (Y/n). I lift her up and look her over.
"We need a medic!" I yell as I got her out the room. Everyone rushed around and moving out the way. I saw Ronnie looking over sadly. I took (Y/n) to the medics and went to the yard. "Everyone! Get out here!" I yell and everyone came over to me and Nate stood by me. "I want to know what happened. I told (Y/n) not to touch the explosive and we all know that she would listen. Someone here told her to do it. I want to know who. Now." I snapped. Everyone looked between each other.
"I did." I look over to Ronnie and I walk over and glared at you.
"So because of you the only medic supplier could die." Preston said.
"I thought she could of handled it." Ronnie said. I sigh and walked off. (Y/n), you better live.