Nick (Part 2)

I sigh tiredly. Its been a long day. I fell on to my bed when I heard a knock.
"Bad time?" I look over to see Nick. I groan and sit up.
"I'm sorry. I'm just so tiered." I sigh. He chuckled and came over. "Can we go out tomorrow?" He smiled and sat next to me.
"You've been saying that for the last week." He said. "Maybe we shouldn't. You seem busy." He sighed.
"No, nick we should." I say and sat up. "Things just keep coming up." I rub my head and he sighed. He sat next to me and pulled me into his chest.
"Don't worry Darling. Just take some time to relax." I nod and he got up. I frowned and looked at the time.
"If you give me an hour to get ready we can go out." I smiled. He chuckled and leaned down and kissed my head.
"Alright Darling. Wear something nice." I smiled and he walked out. I hurry around and got . i sigh and walked out and saw Nick. He smiled at me and took my hand.
"I already asked MacCready to watch Shaun." I felt my eye twitch.
"Are you trying to make me want to stay here?" I asked. He chuckled and laced his fingers with mine. He took us to the red rocket station and I laughed as we walk inside and I saw Deacon in a black suit at a make shift bar.
"I was expecting you to tell me you got stud up again." Deacon laughed. He handed me (drink) and handed Nick a beer. He took my hand and we went up to the roof and we sat on a blanket. I smiled and looked up at the clear sky.
"Still stressed." Nick asked. I nod a little and he chuckled. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put the radio, on my pip-boy, on. He got up and offered his hand. I laugh lightly and took his hand as we swayed to the music, under the stars.

*****Time Skip*****

"So did that help with the stress, Darling?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.
"It helped a lot. Thank you Nick." I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked me home. Once at the door he miles down at me.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me softly.