Danse-Part 3

Like the guy said a group of raiders came but we handled them. I sigh as I moved th ebodys away. I walked back to my house and Danse stud there leaning on the wall.

"Whats up, Danse?" He smiled as he looked up at me.

"I wanted to take you somewhere." He smiled. I just looked at him, my eyerow raised.

"As friends or as a date?" I asked. Piper let it slip that Danse liked me so I thourt a little teasing would be fun. I saw his face go slightly red and he cleared his throat.

"Well if you wanted too then I guess it could be a date. But it doesn't have to be." He said looking at me. I smiled adn nodded. I saw his blush darken. He smiled adn grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. I smiled as he led me ino a small woodland ara. I smiled as I saw a small rug with food on it and candels surrounding it. "Sorry its not much."

"Its beautiful." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We just both sat there adn I smiled. He just looked at me and grinned. He quickly blew out the candles and told me to look up. There was a beautiful blue moon. I smiled and looked up at the beautiful nights sky. "This is amazing."

"Really?" He asked. I nodded quickly and leaned agenst him. "Glad you like it."

"What's this?" I shot up adn pulled out my gun to see Sturges. I sigh hevily and put the pistol away.

"What is it with you guys sneeking up on me?" I say. He grinned and looked to the picnic.

"Aww. Could it be that Danse took our advise after all." Sturges fake gasped.

"What advise?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter." I heard Danse mumbel.

"He's been asking us all what you like and wont stop talking about you-" He was cut off when Danse glared at him. "Anyway. I'll leave you two alone." He said putting his hands in his pockets and walking away. I looked to Danse.

"So..." I say adn he sighed. "You asked the others for advise on me?" I asked. He groaned and nodded. I smiled adn giggled. He just looked at me. He frowned adn looked away. "That is the funniest but sweeties thing you've ever done." I smiled. He looked to me. "You know me better than anyone, yet you still asked for advice. You didn't need to do anything special. Not for me. I like you either way." I smiled. He blushed and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled adn hugged him back, feeling his hands run through my hair.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." I smiled and nuzzeled into his chest.

"I love you too."