"What's taking you so long? And what's the sound that I heared earlier?" Frisk asked while helping papyrus with the plates.

"Nothing for you to know" Sans grabbed his ketchup and sit while you did the same, without the ketchup part.

"So where do you wanna go next, Frisk.?"

"I don't really know - maybe some suggestions can help me."

"I was about to say toriel but I remembered that she's at the castle which is heavily guarded so the only nearest person I know would be..."

"I don't want to die yet. Undyne's going to kill me before I even explained why I'm here" They muttered.

"Okay, what about.....umm....the temmie's? I'm sure they'll be glad to see you" Frisk nod and didn't talk anymore since papyrus came.

"HERE IS THE WONDERFUL, AMAZING, DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI BY PAPYRUS!CREDITS TO FRISK OF COURSE." He placed the spaghetti down and sit. All of you start eating while talking about the plan

"Were going to the temmie's later....."

"REALY THAT'S NICE, I'M GOING WITH UNDYNE AS USUAL. I'M PRETTY SURE SANS WOULD LOVE TO ACCOMPANY BOTH OF YOU"

"Uhhh......no-"

"THANK YOU SANS, WE APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT." You laughed, the others joined too except sans

"Fine, it's not like I have a choice anyway." They laughed again but this time you didn't, you look at sans and see the pain in his eyes.

He mumbled something that you can barely hear it but you did "I never have a choice." You squeezed his hand under the table, you can feel his surprised but didn't show any emotion since he's just - well, smiling....

Time skip

You took a shower, next frisk then sans. Papyrus took care of washing the dishes as always and leaved early too, he's such an early person compare to you - who love the night and a heavy sleeper. You wear some decent clothes and see frisk and sans downstairs, already done preparing.

"Let's go?" They nod and sans teleport all of you to the temmie's den. You walk first, both of them following you behind, you see the temmie's all over the places. You wave to them to catch their attention and it worked.

"heLLo mY nAmE Is tEmMiE"

"I'm tEmmIE"

"hI, nAmE iS TeMmIe"

"tEmMie LoVes HuMaNs, EspEcIaLLY tHe oNe wHo dOnAtES."

"yO."

"hI i'M BoB."

Those are just a few who greeted you "Hello there. My name is Y/n and I have some friends who wants to meet you too. Is that okay?"

"aS lOnG aS iT'S nICe."

"SuRe, tEmMiE lOvEs mEEtIng nEw FrIEnDs!"

"BoB fOr tHe pReSiDenT."

You giggled. Sans and frisk stepped out and waved hello to them, you look at sans and see that he's not smiling - genuinely. He's just letting his permanent smile greet them.

"wAiT a MiNuTe..."

"I rEmeMbEr tHaT huMaN."

"VOte bOb fOr ThE pReSIdeNt."

"Is iT fRaNK? TemMie dOn'T rEmEmBer."

Frisk smiled to their confused faces "It's me frisk! It's nice to see you again!" All of them jumped in excitement as if they remembered frisk again. Frisk teared up but wipe it away