"You don't haveto be an ass. But C'mon before Avery kills me for not getting you on the stand to marry her." We both laughed knowing we couldn't put it past Avery knowing she could do it.

The pianist started to play another one of those original wedding songs signaling to everyone that the wedding was starting. The church doors slowly opened letting Nathan and one of Avery's little sisters entered down the aisle with Bret and the other little sister following them shortly. I'm so glad the wedding party isn't that big since I know I'll be seeing my beautiful girl now.

The dark wooden doors opened again revealing the most beautiful girl in the world. Her dark hair was pulled up into a loose hair do on top of her head. She wore the same burgundy dress I saw her in the day of the fitting it hugged her perfectly showing off every delicious curve on her body. She was absolutely stunning. Her eyes roamed the room before finding mine. A smile pulled at her soft pink lips making mine grow bigger.

As I watch her walk down the aisle towards me I can't stop thinking about what I told Liam. I know it hasn't been that long and we barely made us official but I've fallen for her. She makes me look forward to coming home from a long day of practice, I love waking up next to her being able to feel her body against mine. She's taken my mind off all the shit I've been through in my past and makes me want to be better, not for just myself but for her as well. I love being the reason she smiles and laughs. Watching her walk down this aisle makes me think of our future. I can't wait to be in the spot my little brother is in and her in Avery's. I never thought I would want that again. After my first marriage failed I didn't want to go through that again. Ever. But with Ev I want it all. I want her as my wife, the mother of my children, I want to grow old with her. I love this woman and I pray to God with every once of my being she loves me or is at least falling for me.

As she makes her way to the stand she gives me a quick wink before taking her place beside the other two girls as we wait for the Avery.

God isn't my woman beautiful.

******
Everly

It's a couple of hours after the ceremony that I am helping Avery touch up her make up in the bridal suite before we head down to the reception. While I touch up her lipstick I can't stop thinking about seeing Cohen on the stand behind Liam. He looked absolutely perfect. His suit fitting perfectly over his broad shoulders, and his hair tousled around but still looking good like always. I still can't believe he's mine. All mine.

I hear my name being called snapping me out of my day dream. I focus back on Avery seeing a smirk across her face.

"You're thinking about my brother in law aren't you?" She giggles. The smile that comes to my lips tells her she's right without me saying anything.

" You guys really make each other happy. I almost forgot how did the dinner go at your parents the other night? Do they like him?" She questions.

" He really does make me happy Ave. And yes they do like him, my dad took to him better then he took to Kyle and we both know he loved Kyle." I laugh.

"So what happened? We've been so busy with planning today that I haven't been able to get all the details from you. Liam told me Cohen finally grew some balls to ask you to be his girlfriend!" She squeals in her chair.

I put her lipstick on the counter next to her and check the clock on the wall seeing that we still had half an hour till the reception started.

So I begin telling her how Cohen and I are officially together. I also tell her about dinner with my parents and how well it all went.We both know my dad is not a man that is impressed easily especially by any guy that I have brought home besides Kyle but with Cohen's charm my dad took to him even better then he did to Kyle and that's saying a lot. On the other hand I've never seen my mom so flustered before.When she opened her door to welcoming us she got the same look that most women do when they see him. She quickly said her hellos and rushed out the room bright red and I don't even think Cohen even realized causing me laugh at the memory. The rest of the night couldn't have gone any better with my parents and they definitely approve I tell Avery.

"I'm so happy for you Ev! You look so happy with Cohen. You both deserve each other." She gushes.

"Thank you But today is your day stop gushing over me and Co and let's get you down to your husband and reception." I push her towards the door.

The reception is beautiful and everything is going perfectly. I sit at the head table sipping my wine watching as the guest make their way around the hall and couples dancing on the dance floor in front of me. Avery and Liam are walking around greeting everyone. They look so in love and happy. I watch the way Liam looks at Avery as if his world begins and ends with her . He hangs onto every word or laugh she makes. I can relate. I feel the same when I'm around Cohen. The way every touch sends tingles all over my body or the way he says my name sends butterflies swirling in my stomach. I never felt like this with Kyle. Sure I thought he made me happy and I felt love but with Cohen it's different.

I spot him across the hall talking to an older couple. He's smiling and laughing with them. He turns slightly catching my gaze and winks at me before shaking the man's hand and heading in my direction.

I take another sip of my wine feeling the slight fuzziness creep in relaxing my body.

"You keep looking at me like that baby I'm going to have to take you to the bathroom and repeat what we did at their engagement party." Cohen says sitting next to me pulling me closer to him.

"Honestly I wouldn't mind that at all. Seeing you in a suit does things to me." I whisper in his ear as I run my hand up his thigh feeling his muscles tighten under my fingers hearing a low growl from the back of his throat.

"I've been wanting to rip this dress off of you since I saw you walk down the aisle but seeing as most of my family is here and Liam would kill me if he finds us like that again I think we better save it till we head to our room tonight." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Our room? I thought we were going back to the house?" I question sinking back into my chair wanting him even more.

"Yeah, I got us a room while you were helping Ave. We're not going to be done here till late and thought we could use a night to us if that's okay with you?" He asks cautiously while rubbing his hand down my own thigh.

"I wouldn't want to spend my night any other way." I push my lips against his missing this feeling all day. I feel him smile against my lips causing one to appear on my own.

"I see you found yourself someone else to break their heart huh?" A shrill voice says coming from the front of the table.

"What in the fuck are you doing here?" Cohen viscously spits at the blonde model in front of us making me tense beside him.

"Who's this Cohen?" I ask feeling uneasy under her stare while turning to look at his face.

"Oh Cohen, where are your manners? You don't want to introduce your ex wife to your new fling? I'm Taylor honey. I would say nice to meet you but I could careless really." She smirks back at me.

I feel the blood drain from my face. Did she just say Ex wife? He was married? Is this what he wouldn't open up to me about?
I have some many questions it's beginning to make me feel sick.
I push my chair back making Cohen's hand drop from my thigh and head towards the nearest door trying to calm down.

I make it to an empty hall way just down from the reception. I lean my shoulder against the textured wall.I feel like my heart is about to fall out of my chest and it feels like the room is getting smaller. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders feeling familiar to me. I look up to expect Cohen but I'm met with blue eyes.

"Sweetheart I'm so happy to have found you here. I've been looking all over for you. You don't look so good." Kyle's voice echos in my head.

Blue eyes. His heavy arm pulling me against him. I know why it's familiar. It's him.