Max, "You're protecting her? What is wrong with you? Move Vlad. I'm fucking this bitch right now."

Vlad, "No. Prosto ubey yeye sem'yu. No ona moya. nikto ne dolzhen prikasat'sya k ney. (Just kill her family. But she's mine. no one is to touch her)"

Max, "po doroge v kliniku yest' bomba. vse koncheno. my vyigrali. (there's a bomb on the way to their clinic. It's over. We've won.)

Vlad, "Togda ona tebe ne nuzhna kak zalozhnitsa. (Then you don't need her as a hostage)

Max, "net. no ya khochu yeye. YA khochu slomit' yeye dukh. (no. but I want her. I want to break her spirit.)

Vlad, "I can't let you Maxim. Leave her with me."

Max, "Nikolai!! Come slap some sense into your little brother before I'm forced to shoot him for his disrespect."

Nikolai rushes over. He starts whispering harshly in Russian to Vlad, telling him how he barely knows me, and that there's plenty of beautiful women who are virgins in the world etc etc bloody etc. It's getting harder for me to not reply to their comments. After a minute Maxim has lost patience.

Max, "So what's it going to be? You get out of the way and let us all have some fun with her, and if after that you still want her, then you can have her, or you die and we still have our fun with her."

Vlad turns and hugs me tight. I keep my arms to my sides, refusing to respond,

Vlad, "I promise, no matter what they do, I'll still want you. Endure my love, and then we'll be together"

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. This. Fucker.

"No. We won't. You're a coward. I'd rather die than stand back and watch someone I claim to want be harmed"

Maxim laughs at the expression on Vlads face and pulls me into his chest. He wraps a hand around one of my ass cheeks and squeezes it while grinding on me.

Max, "Mmmm, she feels good. I can't wait to be pounding into her"

I give Vlad one last chance to man up, but he won't even look at me. Nikolai wraps an arm around his shoulders and walks him back to the office. Max suddenly shoves a hand down my shorts. He feels my wetness from my earlier orgasm. He pulls his hand out and sniffs his fingers and then licks them.

Max, "Am I turning you on sugar? You do smell and taste amazing. Maybe if you're real good to me, I'll keep you for myself and you won't have to be ridden by all the men. I wonder what it'll feel like when your cherry pops?!"

I'd had enough of this pig. The best thing about being so tall, is that my knee can do some serious damage.  I lean towards him, 

"I'm sure it'll feel something like this!"

And with those words I knee him as hard as I can. I didn't waste time in checking for reactions etc, I just used maximum speed and ran out of there. I was gone and out of sight before they had even thought to start the chase.

I quickly made my way to the clinic. I needed to shower, change my clothes and deal with my split lip but before all that I needed to get everyone out of the clinic. As I burst through the doors, I had to quickly duck and roll as a roomful of guns turned in my direction.