𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙸 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙰 𝚁𝚄𝙼𝙾𝚁

Season 1 Episode 8I heard a rumor

Season 1 Episode 8
I heard a rumor

THE SOUNDS of Vanya playing her violin Harold sat down reading Reginald hargreeves notes on the kids.

"June 12th. A controlled environment has proven ideal for the maximum impact of bother Number seven and Number zero powers. But I'm the face of sure, uninvited chaos. They both must be trained to locate control in another form. The two are both connected, both equally as substantial."

Reginald was standing in front of the twins. He closes his book as he rings the glass with a fork. Riley looks at Vanya as she smiles going first as electricity came from riles red hands and broke 4 of the glass cups.

"Well done Number zero."

He rings the fork again as Vanya listen to it "concentrate number seven." Vanya could that only crack one glass as Riley cracked another too. Startled Reginald of what happened.

He rings the fork again again as he said "again at the same time." Riley walked back next to Vanya as there were only 8 cups left.

✦✧✩✦✧
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Riley was in Klaus room on the floor writing in her diary for the first time since she's been alive. Five walks in "hey. Both of you get up. We're going." Klaus questions "where?"

"To save the world."

"Oh great totally didn't have plans what so ever."

Riley got up as she put her book in Klaus desk. "So pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Klaus responded, "yeah so."

"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out what would happen. But dad he can't time travel."

"No dip Sherlock unless he's an alien dun dun dun," said the brunette making weird sound effects. "So let me guess your wondering how he knew right who knows maybe sidekick."

Five looked at Riley "yeah well how would he know I mean he's perfectly human to how would he know to kill himself a week before the end of the world."

Riley shrugs sitting in Klaus bed next to him. "Truth is he's been telling us we'd save the world from impending apocalypse."

Klaus put on his shoes "yeah, but I just thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." Five looked at his brother "me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen."

"Yeah but knew how."

The brunette said, "alien I say alien okay." Five looked at Riley "aliens aren't really, Darling." "They could be you never know." Klaus chuckles as he said, "they aren't Riley get with the program Little miss perfect." Riley always despised that name ever since Luther gave her that nickname when they were only 9.