𝚇. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂

Season 1 Episode 7The day that was

Season 1 Episode 7
The day that was

The brunette brushed her hair putting in a beanie that said a curse word but she didn't care. She put her bracelets on cover the scars that she has when she started cutting when her father said a disappointing stop. She took out her pocket knife putting it in her pocket.

She put on a leather jacket as she walked off. Sighing seeing her siblings talking about Harold Jenkins. Riley walks in as five throws an empty coffee cup at her. "Ow!"

Five turns around and says "sorry." He faced his siblings as Riley walked toward them. "But I do know that he starts the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

Luther asked, "But how is he connected to what's gonna happen." Riley sat on the couch dazing off. Five responded, "I don't know."

"Wait so you just know his name? That's it."

"That's enough."

Riley got up and said "your really that dumb there are probably a million Harold Jenkins in the city." Five looked at Riley "well we better start looking there."

Riley turned around feeling dizzy as she sat back down a streak of her hair turn red and for a second her eyes turned red too. She took her medication and put it back in her pocket.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean how exactly do you guys know all of this what's his name?"

Five responded to Allison "Harold Jenkins you know those lunatics in a mask who attacked the house?" Klaus said, "oh yeah I think I remember those guys." Diego turned around and said, "yeah the guys who attacked us while you were getting drunk."

"Yeah.them. They were sent by the temp's commission by preventing me to stop from letting the end of time happening."

"The temps what?"

"My former employer. They monitor all time and space. To make sure that whatever is suppose to happen.....happens. And they believe he apocalypse is happening in three days."

Riley saw her brother Klaus sitting on a chair as she smiled walking over him as he whispered: "you use to date this guy." The brunette whispered, "I know I was probably high back then."

Five continued not listening to riley or Klaus conversation. "So I went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message. That was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins'. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."