𝚇𝙸. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂

Season 1 episode 7 the day that was

Season 1 episode 7
the day that was

"DO YOU think we could talk, love?" Five says looking at the brunette. Riley shivers as she hears that nickname once again. Riley said "about what may I ask?" Five said, "about us and that guy Alex."

"I stopped talking to him since we're going into the end of the world stuff don't want him to get the hurt first guy I ever cared about."

The boy chuckles as Riley rolled her eyes "there's nothing to talk about just saying five." Allison was making a phone call to Vanya while the two 'teenagers' were talking. Five grabbed the girl hands as Riley pulled it away "you left me five. You broke your promise. I can never ever forgive you for that. You broke my heart five."

Five could see that the girl he loves was on the verge of tears at this point. A tear slid as he wiped it off. She chuckles as he said, "well just like old times I'm not going to stop talking until you stop crying."

Riley lightly punches him as he chuckles and says "theres the girl I know and love." He kisses her forehead and stared at her lips. Riley sighed knowing he wanted to kiss her and she wanted to kiss him but she walked toward Allison hearing her "I love you, sis."

Allison puts the phone down as Riley asked "did she pick up?" Allison nods her headbox The girls turned around as five said "so?" Diego had a blue folder as he said: "you're welcome." Riley takes the folder handing it to Allison.

She opened it up "holy shit." Diego asked "what?" Allison turned the folder facing her siblings showing the picture of Harold Jenkins "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

✦✧✩✦✧
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

The four siblings got out of the car as Allison said "be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of." Riley chuckles as she says "Peabody and Sherman's great movie talking dog pretty smart and hilarious huh?"

Allison rolled her eyes in annoyance for cracking a small joke. Diego walks first "he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny."

"Yeah well so are most serial killers and mass murders."

Riley points at five as she says "just look at my ex-boyfriend." Five looks at the brunette "well that's hurts." Riley faked a smiled as the four continued to walk in front of the house. Allison walked around the house as Riley followed her.

She got a headache as she felt a knife go threw her head. Her hands have red Sparks and her eyes turned red she took another one of her medication as the pain slowly went away. Allison and she both opened a window as they walked into the house as they head Diego burst through the door. Five pops out of nowhere startling Riley as the three walks to see there brother on the floor.