𝙸. 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝚄𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝚂

season 1 episode 1 we only seek each otherat weddings and funerals

season 1 episode 1
we only seek each other
at weddings and funerals

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ON THE 12 HOUR OF THE FIRST DAY OF October 1989. 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact. That none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir regional hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventure, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

Regional walked up Penelope Davis as he said "extraordinary." He touches riley Davis as Penelope mother is holding Vanya and a nurse was holding another baby. He said, "how much do you want for it?"

HE GOT EIGHT OF THEM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pogo walked into Riley Davis room as he saw her peacefully sleeping. The news of Reginald hargreeves dying and he thought Riley should know about her 'fathers' death. Pogo grabbed hot water, he pounded in holy water, then rose pedals he mixed it up and dumped it on Riley. The girl surprised woke up as she yelled: "WHAT YEAR IS IT!". Pogo said "no need to yell Ms. Davis. It's the year 2019"

Riley said " is five back? How old is Vanya?" Pogo said, "Vanya is 30 and no five is not back." Riley asked, "Then why did you wake me up?" Pogo said, "Your father died."

Riley got up as she went to her bathroom and changed she came out wearing a white shirt a red velvet skirt high tops and the necklace and ring that five gave her.

She said, "are Luther,Diego,Allison, Klaus, Ben, and Vanya coming?" Pogo said, " Ms. Davis ben will not becoming for he is dead." Riley brushed her hair and changed the subject said: " thank you Pogo for waking me it's useless waiting for someone who isn't coming back you finally opened my eyes literally." Pogo said, "I never said to loose hope."

Riley put a pin in her hair as she said "are my siblings here?" Pogo said " yes there talking in the living room." Riley smiled as she hugged pogo and went running downstairs.

Living room everything was silent until riley walked in Diego said " riles." Riley smiled as she hugged him and he twirled her around. Allison said "how are you awake?" Riley smiled and said, "Pogo woke me up and it's about time because dad died."

Vanya said "riley." Riley hugged her now older sister as Vanya smiled for once. Luther changed the subject as he said: "well alright I guess we should get this started."