𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝙸 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙰 𝚁𝚄𝙼𝙾𝚁

Season 1 episode 8 I heard a rumor

Season 1 episode 8
I heard a rumor

"I FORGOT how adorable you look when you fall asleep." Riley looked up wide awake as she saw five she sighed getting up from his bed and said: "well I was too lazy to go to my own bed, I just wanted to make sure you were alive hearing your heartbeat makes me feel safe."

Five smiled at the girl as she sighed opening the door as she heard Klaus ringing a loud bell as she sighed walking downstairs as Luther came out hairy like a monkey and a towel.

Riley wanted to laugh but she sighed walking to her brothers. "What mischief did you get into." Both Riley and Klaus look into Luther bedroom as she sighs seeing a girl in his bed naked. "What. I didn't."

Klaus response "oh. Maybe we should ask her, hello." Klaus and Riley wave at the brunette girl in Luther's bedroom. Luther sighs closing the door. "Awe is Luther so shy right now."

Klaus continued "yeah don't be so shy big guy, you needed it. Not a lot of ladies in the look I assumed. And all that pressure..... resting on those big.... hair shoulders." Klaus was making hand movements as both of their childish characteristics were showing as they began to buckle at there brother Luther.

"Klaus, Riley enough."

Riley than noticed Luther was flusters "oh my god was this like your first time?" Luther's eyes widen as Riley chuckles as Klaus rings the bell dancing "whoooo he popped his cherry."

The girl chuckles as Luther says "Klaus we are not having this discussion." Riley than decided to make a joke out of it "now your gonna have to marry her I call dibs planning the beautiful forest theme wedding." Klaus said, "me too."

Luther looks at his annoying siblings "would you keep the voice down." Klaus than stops as he acted serious "you know I remember my first...... oh, no I don't"

Luther looked annoyed at this point "Klaus, Riley! What is it?" "I honestly don't know I just heard Klaus ringing the dumbbell but I'll be down eating food hopefully a Nutella sandwich with hot chocolate." Riley says walking away from her two adult brothers going to her own room and taking a shower.

✦✧✩✦✧
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"There we go" Klaus said pouring coffee into Luther's cup as five took it away Riley smiled as she was drinking hot chocolate. Klaus poured another cup for Luther.

Five sat next to Riley as he smiled at the brunette. Until his mood was killed by taking a sip of the coffee. "Jesus, who do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee." The brunette looked at the boy handing him hot chocolate "it's not coffee but close enough." He smiles at her as he takes it and drinks from it.