𝙸𝚅. 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚈

Season 1 Episode 3 Extra Ordinary

Season 1 Episode 3
Extra Ordinary

"You are such an idiot!" The Davis girl yelled to the green-eyed boy. She was stitching him up and he wouldn't tell her why. Five looked at her and said, "thank you." She bit her lip and said, "I'm not even done asshole."

Five smiled at her as she smiled back. She pulls the thread and then cuts it off. She gets a band-aid and covers it. Five gets up and changes and says "so are you gonna tell me what happened?"

"Are you gonna tell me we're where you last night?"

"Was out with someone."

Five stayed quiet and said, "with who?" The girl looked outside and said " a guy named Alex Novak he's pretty nice." Five said, "why?" She got up about to walk away as she said: "he texted me randomly got the wrong number so I thought why not I mean I have no one in my love life that gives a shit about me what's to ever."

She walks out of his bedroom as five yelled: "I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU!" She rolled her eyes walking down the steps and going to the alleyway seeing Klaus.

"Hey, little sis."

"Hey, Klausy What are you doing?"

"Looking for something."

Riley leaned back the wall lighting a cigarette seeing Klaus looking for dads stuff she thought it was funny. Klaus said, "you know you could help too."

"I'm not the one who lost it."

Out of nowhere, Klaus says "shut up." Riley said, "what? I said nothing offensive." Klaus rolled his eyes looking for it. Riley saw five come down the fire escape.

"I'd ask what your up too klaus but then it occurred to me... I don't care."

Klaus chuckles and says "you know there are easier ways out of the house buddy." Five said, "this one involved the least amount of talking or so I thought."

Riley sighed getting up as she put out the cigarette and said: "well I'll be on my way out of here cause I could give less of a damn what the hell you both do."

✦✧✩✦✧
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"I mean do you really think mom would hurt dad," Vanya says watching the tape Allison and Luther put out for their siblings to see.

"You haven't been home for a long time Vanya. Maybe you don't know grace anymore" Number one says. Diego said, "if it was poisoned, it would have shown in the corners report."