𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚁𝚄𝙽 𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚁𝚄𝙽

Season 1 Episode 2 Run boy run

Season 1 Episode 2
Run boy run

|17 years ago |

"Hey, love." Five said walking into Riles bedroom. Riley said "hey." Five looked at the blue eyed girl and said: "so you wanna Sneak out tonight like last month." The brown-haired girl chuckles and says "yeah."

Five smiled and pecked her lips. Number five looked at her drawings as he said: "you're special you know that?". Riley Face heated as she said, "no I'm not but thank you." Five was staring at the girl who was drawling.

"Can you promise me something? even if it's dumb."

"Yeah sure, what is it."

Riley looked at five and said, " never leave me alone with him." Five smiles and says " I promise. I would never leave you alone with him."

The blue-eyed girl looks at the green-eyed boy as she smiles and kissed him.

They both heard the bell ring. Riley smiled as they all went to go down to eat. Grace put on the news.

They all stood by their chair. Luther sat across from Allison. Diego sat across from Klaus. Five sat across from Riley. Ben sat across from Vanya.

Reginald hargreeves walked in as he pulled his chair and said: "sit!" They all began to eat as Allison and Luther were smiling at each other. Diego was picking the table with his knife. Five looked at Riley who was drawling. Ben was reading a book.

Five than snapped out of it as he put his knife on the table. Reginald hargreeves asked "number five?"

"I have a question"

Reginald hargreeves said "knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during meal time. You are interrupting Herr Carlson."

"I want to time travel."

"No."

Number five says "but I'm ready I've been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said." Five than teleports to were Reginald is sitting.

"See!"

"A spatial jump is trivial when compared, with the unknown of time travel. One is like sliding along the ice. The other is a akin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn."

"I don't get it."

"Hence the reason you're not ready."