chapter 37

Tori

So today we are going to celebrate keshawn birthday since she couldn't because I was gone. We just gone have a little family cookout in the back. We got water balloons,water guns,and all types of toys dealing with water.

*

"Dang mama you are getting big."

"And you is getting skinny."

"Nahh im trying to get my thick back."

"Ok honey." She said walking away.

I was picked up bridal style by king.

"Heyy nigga."

"Wassup bitch."

Did he just call me a bitch.

"Wassup what.?"

"Bitch".

"Put me down."

"Why.?"

"You called me a bitch im yo wife homie."

"You called me a nigga and I let that shit slide. Like the fuck hoe you dont want this heat hoe step in the paint im about to beat this bitch ass yass."

I started laughing my ass off. I love when king have his gay moments it be to funny.

"Tori". Is that blue? Damn I missed him.

I looked at him and jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

"Blue I missed you so much oh my gosh."

"I missed you too. Can we talk.?"

"Umm.....sure. ill be back king."

He manly rolled his eyes and walked away.

*

"Tori I have feelings for you I have a lot of feelings. Tori I haven't even been with you and you are my first love. You and king have a wonderful relationship and family. I don't wanna ruin it so I'm leaving."

"Seriously blue you just gone up and leave. No lie I got feelings for you to but they not deep. You don't have to leave just go women hunting. Just try best friend please I don't want you to go."

"And I don't wanna ruin your relationship."

Why is this boy so fine lord give me the strength to not jump on him.

"Damn blue just dont leave I need you."

"Why?"

"I need a shoulder to cry on,I need someone who can make me laugh,I need you."

"Mya was your best friend before me and she can do that."

"But not like you blue." I said looking him in his eyes.

While I looked in his eyes I can see hurt,pain,slight happiness,and hope.

"Blue why are you hurting."?

"Because I love you and I cant have you."

"Why are you in pain."?

"My "baby mama" killed my seed."

"Why are you feeling a little happy."?

"Because I missed you and I finally see you."

"What are you hoping."?

"That I find someone like you."

I stood up and I hugged him. And he just let all his tears out. Who would kill a child just because her man cheated. I would've been like blue jr we gone ride thru this bitch together fuck your daddy. Not kill the baby.

JUST A FILLER

IM NOT TO MUCH FEELING THIS CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO BRING BLUE BACK 4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN THE SEQUEL.

CASTING CALLS ARE CLOSED SHOUTOUTS TO THE PEOPLE WHO IN THE SEQUEL.

BTW: THE SEQUEL IS UP. I JUST INTRODUCED THE CHARACTERS AND PICTURES OF THEM.

Comment & Vote