Chapter 16

4 months later

Tati

Hey y'all I'm now 4 months pregnant I'm going to see what I have today I really don't care what gender the baby is. Oh mya and ice are having boys....Yes boys they are having twins.

"king what do you want?."

"It doesn't matter to me"

"Oh ok. "

We made it to the doctors office. it seemed like we came just in time because he was calling my name.

I don't even want a man doctor.

"Good morning ms.loyalty"

"Good morning doc can we get this over with.?"

"Yes ma,am."

he got that clear stuff,and put it on my stomach. I started busting out laughing.

"Tori you ok?"king asked.

"Yes I'm good that tickled and somewhat turned me on cold stuff and tickling turns me on." Oh shit I said that out loud.

"Um ok."

the doctor put the monitor on my belly and searched the gender.

"Well Tori looks like you guys are having a baby girl."

"I can't wait to spoil my princess."

"I'm having a baby. Can't believe I'm having a baby. A baby girl at that. king said speaking his thoughts out loud. I heard august alsina so I knew my phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Tori come to the hospital quick it's your father the D squad shot him up I don't know if he will make it."

I didn't cry that's one thing I'm not going to shed no tears because I know when people say someone is gone or didn't make they really aren't gone they are right there standing by you so that's why I don't cry because I know if my daddy die he is still going to be alive in my heart.

"Ok mama we on our way. "

"king let's go my daddy got shot by the D squad" . I don't even know why these niggas call them selfs that. It sound like they saying The Dick Squad.

minutes later we arrived on the other side of the hospital.

"Hey ma what did they say.? "

That he is still alive but is slowly dying.

Well are they going to let us talk to him before he goes up?.

"I don't know baby girl. "

"Man you not asking nobody questions or nothing you just sitting there crying looking into space."

I walked off to a doctor.

"Um doc?."

"so we meet again ms.loyalty"?.

Damn.

"Yea I guess do you have any information my father?"

Oh Mr.Keshawn?.

"Yes".

he led me to my dad room. he looked so peach ful and happy. I went inside and shook him. and he woken up.

"Hey daddy. "

"Hey princess".he said sounding weak.

"I'm having a baby girl."

"Tell her I love her".

"I will daddy I love you. "

"I love you too I know I'm not going to make it so you and king are in charge now. "

"which one of them did this to you.? " I said ignoring what he said before I didn't care about that right now.

"The doctor is the boss"

"The boss of what?"

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp !!

My daddy just died in front of me. I started crying not because died. because I don't know what this doctor is the boss of. I'm going to have to make a plan to figure out my revenge.

I'M IN CHARGE OF THIS BITCH NOW THE PRINCESS HAS TURNED INTO THE QUEEN AND A MONTH AFTER THIS BABY POP OUT THE POUCH I'M GOING IN AND IMMA GO HARD IN THESE NIGGAS ASSES.

HEY Y'ALL HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? I KNOW I KNOW TORI DADDY DIED BUT HE IS STILL ALIVE IN HER HEART ALL HE IS DOING IS SLEEPING FOR EVER. TORI AND KING HAVING A GIRL YAY!. MYA AND ICE HAVING TWINS.

VOTE & COMMENT

only a few chapters left

Then my new book is coming out I feel good about it.