.Chapter 18

4 and 1/2 months later

Tori

so king,his mama,my mama our close friends and I where out eating.

"Tori Loyalty. you had a nigga falling for you since I first met you. that day when your heavy ass was on my neck I knew you was the one. I dont even know how I fell for your crazy ass,maybe because you had a nice ass body with a beautiful face. that day kat attempted to rape me I thought I would've lost you but luckily you had a camera in there. but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I wanna spoil key together. I never thought I would do this " He got down on one knee I just covered my mouth and started crying.

"damn hormones".

"So will you marry me?".

"YESS 1000 yeses. " I got up and hugged him wish I could've did it tighter but this baby bump in my way. He put the ring on my finger it was beautiful. I guess keshawn

was excited she kicked me. she a little bit to excited she making my stomach hurt.

"Tori you ok?". Mya asked

"Yes key just excited. "I felt something wet go through my pants did I really just pee on my self I didn't feel it.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain.

"Whats wrong baby?....wait ah shit she going into labor. " I want to know why im going into early labor?.

King rushed me to the hospital. I thank god it wasn't no police out here.

"My wife is going into labor!."

the nurse rushed me to the labor room and the doctor rushed in.

"Tori seems as if you are going to early labor. "

"No shit I can obviously see that. "

"king laughed. Baby calm down. "

"Thank you. but you are not quite ready to deliver."

"not ready? its time for her to come out now she hurting me."

"seems as if you are new to this. "

I whipped my face in annoyance. "A durr." "Ahhhhh."

the doctor checked my private area.

"you will be able to deliver in a few minutes. "

few minutes later

im sitting here sweating my skin off,king hand probably broken,and the doctor telling me to push.

"whaaaaaa".

I heard my baby girl cries.

the doctor whiped her off and gave her to me she was amazingly beautiful.

somebody started talking it didnt sound like king sounded more like my daddy. I turned to my side and saw that king was smiling and holding back tears I looked to my other side and saw my daddy. I told yall that "dead" people are always there. he looked so good in his white suit.

"What's her name?".he asked

"keshawn adore loyalty. "

"you named her after me. ?"

"Yes".

"I have to go now I love you. congrats on your marrige baby girl I will always be here watching you and everyone else." he kissed my forehead and kissed key on hers to.

"we love you to daddy". after that he left.

The doctors took key so they can run some test and then thats when everybody started coming in.

About an hour later the doctor came back in with my princess.  King and I were cuddling in the bed.

"I was comfortable. "

"Sorry Tori but it seems as if she didnt have any more space in your stomach so that is why you went into labor. "

"oh thank you so much. "

"no problem. "

Mya started taking pictures and stuff then sent them to me. it was one when I was holding the baby and king was behind me holding her to and we both were looking down at her.  so I posted it on instagram.

#Veryfirstchild #lovemyhusband #thankgodforthesepeople #sheissopretty.

I instantly started getting likes and comments. like......

"she is so pretty look just like her daddy."

"yall are so cute."

"this a cute off guard picture."

"yall married?."

"Thank y'all and no brianna we are engaged. "

Brianna

so I see this baby dropped. Tori better enjoy her time with her baby girl now because ain't nobody else about to have another baby with king. But I have to figure out how im going to get to the baby in order to kill her.  I cant believe king is marrying her she a cool person but it hurts to know that that couldve been me if I never cheated or had that ugly ass baby.