chapter 34

King

"Y'all some cry babies and y'all suppose to be boys." I said talking to the twins.

They keep a nigga up all night.

Their 1 month now oh wait no they will be a month next week on Keshawn birthday. Damn my baby growing up.

"King baby!." Tori said.

"Wassup boo."

"She laughed I will be right back ok."

"Where you going with them tights on?".

"Out you act like my daddy."

"I know but still you need to change cause that booty in them pants gone make me murder a nigga."

"Man ight king."

"Don't forget tonight we got a date with mya and ice."

"Ok I know."

"Ight ma." I said smacking her ass.

"Oooo king. You know how I feel about that."

"Girl you are a freak I swear. I'm married to a true freak and I'm loving it."

"She laughed. Well see you later baby I love you."

"I love you more." She kissed me and walked off. ...... wait she think she slick. She ain't even change them tights. I was about to run after her but I heard her engine starting. I got her.

Tori

I laughed a little at what I just did king gone get my ass but oh well. I'm now on my way to the mall I need to buy some stuff.

"Mommy I want ice cream." Key said.

she is a mama girl. When I move she move.

"Ok what kind of ice cream you want.?"

"Socklate,vanilla,and strawbedy."

"Chocolate,vanilla,and strawberry. Baby girl that's 3 scopes you better not drop it in my car."

"Mommy I have table right hea so it waste on table not car."

"I understand that baby but you still gotta be careful."

"Ok." I cut the radio up and once again my song anaconda was on.

"Boy toy name Roy use to sive in Detroit bit sope dealer money he was getting dome coins was the shooters with law but he lived in a pwalace brought me Alexander McQueen he was keeping me stylish now that's r r real gun in my purse butch I came for us to kill.............."

I stopped on the brakes hard. I know this baby don't know all the lyrics to this song and she don't even know what she singing about but that's a good thing.

"Keshawn how you know them lyrics?."

"Auntie mya."

Imma kick mya ass got my baby cussing at 1 1/2 years old. But Imma leave it alone because it's just a song.

"Oh ok."

Moments later we pulled up to DQ.

I told them my order and we went to the mall.

*

"Mommy hello kitty and Minnie mouse.!"

"Come on you can get what ever you want make sure it ain't ugly or fake."

"I got chu mommy." Oh Lord my baby has been hanging around mya to Much she making my baby ghetto.

While she was doing that I was looking for some clothes for the twins too.