chapter 27

I found out this bitch put something in my baby drink.

"thank you king."

"for?"

"being loyal any other thug would've cheated on me even if she didnt put anything in his drink."

"I told you I love you to much for that ma".

imma slap the word ma out of his mouth. he know exactly what the fuck he doing.

"you aint getting none king."

"come on tori its been like a month and you found out what happened so let me get some."

"niggaaaaa- I had to cut my self off and run. cause king hate when I call him a nigga. I ran upstairs into my room and hid under the bed.

"Toriiiiii where are you."

I heard doors opening and closing.

then all of a sudden I'm being pulled from under the bed. it felt like I was in a scary movie for a minute.

"hahahaha king nooooo."

"say sorry for calling me a nigga."

"nope" I said popping the p

"oh fr."

"yep"

"I got a trick for you."

"what is it".

king picked me up threw me on the bed and started rubbing up and down my body.

"king stop." I moaned out.

"you really want me to."

I just flipped us over and rode him like crazy. I felt like the exorcism.

"Damn ma" king grunted.

I guess king had enough. he pushed me off of him,then he put one leg on his shoulder,and did his work.

we did a couple more rounds and we both fell asleep naked. I wish I can take a picture of this it is so cute. im laying on his chest while he is hugging me very tightly but thats how i know he missed me.

the next day.

Mya

"so susi you ready to kill this bitch tori".

"hell yea Im ready, I can finally have king."

I swear this hoe stupid she really think im bout to kill tori. but thing is she dont even know that she bout to get the worst ass whoopen of her life.

"here we are you remember the plan susi".?

"yes bitch". only tori can do that. she bet not call me another bitch.

"im not your bitch."

"oh im sorry".

Tori

im so ready to fuck this hoe up. she could've killed king. what if he was allergic to something in that powder. dont worry bout it tori you bout to beat her.

she came into the trap house. king always choosing the big girls. ,this hoe tall asf,she not fat but she not skinny,she got a big booty, I guess she pretty.

"Aye yo tori come your bitch ass out." mya yelled. I laughed at her ass.  she need a Grammy.

"wassup mya". she started cheesing but she wanted to play it off but couldn't. she missed me to. I guess she gave up and she came and gave me a big ole hug. I hugged her back quickly then ran to susi and popped her ass real hard which knocked her out which was even better.

I tied her up to a chair. I grabbed some acid and poured it down her kitty kat she woke up screaming.

"whats the wrong with the wittle baby susi."

"why did you do that?"

"because I wanted too"

she spit in my face.

"you should not have done that."I heard mya mumble.

I went sending blow after blow in her face until she was knocked out. when she was knocked out I put her in the car and drove to an abandon lake. im bout to make it look like she got into a car crash. I went into the trunk got my gloves and wipes. I wiped down everything I touched even susi. I slammed her head against the metal stearing wheel and took out a piece of paper mya told her to right.

I love you all im sorry I had to do this I hate my life so fucking much but most people dont know that I've had enough of this shit.

mya told her to write this because susi thought that they was gone kill me and it was going to be like I committed suicide. so mya told her me and her had the same handwriting or w.e. I broke the windshield and cut her neck with one of the glasses. Lastly I made sure that the acid bottle was opened and tilted to where her injuries were. then mya and I pushed the car in the lake with all of our force. I want this to be the last time I fuck up one of kings hoes like g shit.