Chapter 12

Keshawn(tori dad)

"what the fuck you mean she gone king don't tell me that"

"boss they just told me that ms Johnson is gone."

"who the hell is ms.Johnson?"

"What you mean? your last name not Johnson?"

"uh no shit . of course it's not my last name if I'm denying it. " y'all still at the hospital.?"

"yes."

"well go check on my seed her  last name is loyalty. call me back when y'all figure out what the fuck is up with my baby."!

"ok boss."

I just broke down crying for no reason dude. my baby is a fighter I know she alive.

BOOM!

"man what the hell scaring me like that. what's up with you?"

"My cousin. I know we wasn't even close like that I actually fucked the shit out of her before I found out. but then she went all crazy talking about I want your baby and shit. I got a girl and she killed my girl. I plotted on killing her but that's when I found out she was my cousin. she was the only family I had. but my girl was pregnant with my seed. so today I found out that she was at this park all beat up and passed out. so I told my goons to kill her I'm somewhat sad but I did it for my baby girl. "

"I'm sorry for your lost. what was her name.?" honestly nigga sounded happy as fuck.

"Kat Johnson."

King

"Dr I think you have mistaken the patients. I'm looking for Tori Loyalty." That's what happens when your father a king pin. Nigga don't even know his own girl last name.

"Oh the crazy patient"

"yes her".

"she is doing fine. luckily the bullet missed her heart. "

"thank God! can we go see her? 

"Yes right this way. "

Tori

"Hey ms.loyalty you have some visitors."

"Bring them in."

"ok pretty young thing."

"doc get your old school ass out of here before you catch a case. "

"Ok."  my baby and best friend walked in and ran to my bedside and started kissing me.

"move king she was mine before you.."mya yelled.

"Hey best friend wassup with y'all two?" "oh and Kat is dead."

"the doctor gave us the wrong person. and for real. "

"Dumb ass wanna be playa. and yea I snuck in her room and the thing went beeeeeeeeppppp." I'm not going to say I'm happy that she is gone. I'm just going to say that everything happens for a reason.

"so that mean I killed her. "

"you shot her may?."

"no I hit her with a bat. why you asked that. ?"

"she had a bullet hole in her head. "

"so that mean somebody else must've killed her crazy ass. oh well I don't care that's her business. "

King

ice got worried about mya so she left. 

"Hey baby thought I lost you today. "

"luckily I'm here. I have so much more to experience. "

"girl you are crazy. "

"but you love this crazy. "

"i surely do. "

"I'm so happy that the Lord put you in my life. we have been together for almost a month. and look we already saying I love you. "
"that touched my heart u sound gay as fuck. "

"i know right. "

"Yea." I kissed her I gave her a kiss of love meaning you are all mines no one will ever have you.

"ooooo you felt that. "Tori said shivering and smiling hard.

"sparks baby. "

"i like that sparks feeling. "

knock knock

"come in!"tori yelled

"pretty young thing you can go home today but you need to rest. "

"ok do I need to sign anything. "

"yes I will bring the paper work in a minute. "

"why the heck you ain't bring it with you! you know what hurry up Mr.flirt with me while my man is sitting by me. "

"feisty I love it. " oh hell no this nigga

"excuse me sir can you stop she is my wife not yours. she don't want your old creep ass. "

"vids Yuri incumbent. he mumbled something"

"excuse me. "

"I'm sorry for my actions I will go get the papers. "

"man ight. "
let me call my father in law.... soon to be.

"Wassup playboy. "

"Tori is fine. "

"thank God."

"G. "

"you know that Kat girl you told Me about. ?"

"yes why?"

"She was shot by her cousins goons."

"Oh wow that's why she had a bullet hole. because mya hit her with a bat she didn't shoot her."

"give my baby girl the phone. "

"hello.....hi daddy....good....good....yes....omg daddy Damn he a good man....no that wouldn't be your business I'm not giving nothing up at least not now....yes I do....oooo what is it going to be....but daddy that's in like 1 month I'm to impatient....you a nigga to so watch how you use it nigga. ha ha ha you funny....yes....daddy please....ok....I love you too....MUAH."

    After that she hung up and let rest take over her body. I watched her as she slept. I just smiled to myself. I really adore this girl.