Chapter 7

Mya

"hello"

"Mya we outside." ice said

"ight. "

"we still planned for tonight". "You nasty ass nigga keep that shit in your pants".

l laughed I knew that was tori hood ass. "yea baby "

"yes ok." I walked outside to see that they was in a all black escalade. everybody was looking nice.

"hey y'all. "

"hey thot". tori said.

"bitch you mad cause you ain't getting none"

tori laughed. "baby girl I can get some any day I just choose not to. "

"you got a point. but hello hi who must you be?" I asked this rihanna looking girl

"wassup I'm Kat blues date. "

"oh nice to meet. "

"nice to met you too."

Tori

this girl blue brung she eyeing king hella hard but I'm just gone chill cause he not my man. So I ain't tripping.

"aye y'all what movie we going to see?" I asked.

"a scary one." king said

"yay! "

we got a long drive so let me take a little nap. I put my feet up and laid my head on kings chest he wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I know he not my man but he my baby.

King

when tori laid on my chest it took me by surprise but I just wrapped my arms around her. And she went to sleep

"aye bruh wassup with yall". blue asked.

"I honestly dont know where we stand."

"homie if she ever give you a chance you need to care for her and everything no hoes,no going out every night,no staying out late,and so on and dont hurt my best friend because her daddy surely will come after you. Don't do no typical dope boy shit yo."

"ok I got you bruh. "

about 20 mins later we arrived at Dave and busters.

"Tori baby get up we here". I said shaking her lightly.

"huh? oh never mind we are here. "

"no shit. "

"nigga dont get smart with me. "

this girl wakes up snapping she a trip.

"man ight" I said walking away. then out of no where I felt someone jump on my back.

"Tori get off of me"

"How'd you know"

"you got on the same shoes as me."

"I'm not getting down."

"ok." I carried her into the place we paid our way in with her still on my back. she was light for a thick girl.

"you can put me down now. " with that I put her down

"what y'all wanna do play or eat first?." ice asked

"Eat".  everybody said in unsion.

Kat

I couldn't help but stare at king he is so fine I always wanted to be with him but he never noticed me. when that girl was lying on him in the car and climbing on his back it filled me with anger but I couldn't show it.