Chapter 26

Zaynab

"You're marrying Zaynab?",Aayan looks at his brother with a raised eyebrow.

"Mama and baba decided. It wasn't me",Khalid tells him.

Aayan turns to me and furrows Hus eyebrows.

"Wait. You accept him but reject mine?".

"Aayan its not like that. After what happened, I don't trust my choices anymore. So I let my parents choose whoever they want. And it turns out to be Khalid.....so Khalid it is".

Aayan folds his arms and licks his lips.

"Are you seriously mad?",Khalid sighs.

"Well annoyed yeah. But mad? Nah. I moved on anyways. Allah loves me this much, now you have to deal with her stupid self",Aayan comments.

"You asshole",I yell and throw the couch cushions at him while everyone else laughs.

"I'll have you know. Am an amazing wife",I scoff and fold my arms.

"Well we'll know from Khalid won't we",Fawaz winks at me.

"Guys stoooop. Stop making this so awkward like",I let out a groan then push him away.

"HOW?",both Aaleyah and Aayan yell.

"Uh because out of everyone here. Let's be real, was anyone expecting me to end up with Khalid?",I ask with my hands on my hips.

"Actually yeah you right. That is weird",Malik chuckles.

"I'll pray for you EVERY SINGLE DAY",he slaps Khalid's shoulder a few times then sucks in his teeth.

"Me too bruh. Just call us when you want out",Fawaz tells Khalid.

"Y'all assholes",I glare at them then huff and turn around to storm off when someone spins me around. And that stupid somebody is Aayan big headed self.

"We're messing b. You'll be a great wife. Our concern is on Khalid. He betta be a damn great husband",he says and glances at Khalid who smiles a little.

"Nah nah fam. This nigga the softest dude here. ZAYNAB will murda the guy",Malik yells.

Laughter instantly fills the room as Malik winks at me.

"Am friends with Abeke. See if I don't ruin your chances with her. ASSHOLE".

"Babe babe babe. You know I love you",he yells then hugs me from behind.

"Awwws she got you sprung huh",Aayan chuckles and smacks Malik's head.

"She is BANGING",Malik gasps loudly.

"Malik"aunt Ameera gasps loudly with her hand on her chest.

I swear she's so cute. Her reaction is the most adorable thing ever.

"Am sorry aunty"he scratches the back of his head and let's out a nervous chuckle.

"Aunty you won't believe what else he's been saying",I rush over to her but before I could reach her, Malik pulls me away and smiles.

"Say a word and I'll embarrass you in front of your parents about all the shit you've ever done IN LIFE",he whispers into my ear.

"You wouldn't"I gasp.

"Uncle you won't believe what your d-".

"Okay okay"I yell.

He smirks then slides away from daddy who gives me a suspicious look which I just intentionally dismiss.