Chapter 4

Aaleyah

"Are you nervous?",Zaynab asks me as the make up artist touches up on my make up.

"A little"I whisper.

"It'll be okay. Don't worry",Zaynab smiles then she stands up as mom walks into the room.

"Girls, you can come in now, the groom is in there",mom tells us.

When she sees me she smiles and walks over.

"You look beautiful",she whispers.

I smile then get off my chair.

"Bridesmaids?",she turns around.

"Ready",Zaynab, Zara and Fatima all say. They stand together and I get in front of them. Mommy walks out leaving us. (Those aren't the characters. Its just the picture of the dresses they chose)

***
The door to the hall opens for us and instantly the entrance music starts playing.

I hear chairs behind pulled back as the girls and I walk into the hall. The hall is filled with guests and the top is Fawaz, dressed, looking handsome in his attire.

He stands up and a smile forms on his face when he sees me. I smile a little then look down.

"Am scared there's too many people",I whisper to the Zaynab.

"Come on just focus on Fawaz. Forget the rest",Fatima whispers to me.

I look at her then gulp.

"Look that's Abiodun",Zaynab whispers in my ear. I look up and we both look towards the men side where an unfamiliar face is sitting with some more unfamiliar faces. The guy is handsome though. He looks humble and gentle, even with his muscular self.

"He's handsome",I whisper to Zaynab who smiles.

I chuckle at her and shake my head. I glance at Aayan and Khalid both in the crowd and they both smile.

"Smile girl looking all beautiful and shit. Um Zaynab your ugly face is blocking the beautiful sight"Aayan says holding out his camera.

I chuckle as Zaynab gasps loudly.

She glares at him and he winks at her. Once we got to the front the girls sit down but Zaynab stays. I look at daddy who smiles. I bend down to the height of his wheelchair and give him a big hug.

"I love you daddy",I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too. Take care okay, dot worry about us, your going to your husbands home and going to start your own family soon, don't let us be your primary source, he should be the top on your list before us. Okay? And take care of yourself too",he tells me.

He looks like he was going to cry.

"Daddy"I whisper. I feel tears slide down my eyes too.

"Don't cry"mommy pats my shoulder.

"Come on. You'll meet them soon"Zaynab tells me.

She pats my eyes with a tissue then smiles. I smile a little and let her take me to the stage where Fawaz is waiting. I stand beside him and we both smile a little before sitting down beside each other. Zaynab gets off the stage as Aremu walks up to the stage looking adorable in his own attire.
He sits down on the chair beside mine while Malik sits down on the chair beside Fawaz.

The ceremony starts with Quranic recitations, marriage advice's to both of us, with a few jokes here and there. Then the rings.

Aremu's holds the ring from me while Khalid holds the ring for Fawaz. I pick up the ring and look at Fawaz who holds out his hand. I slide the ring onto his finger and he does the sane to mine earning loud cheers from everyone. I swear I heard Zaynab's loud ass.