Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 11

Start from the beginning

Sarge: Oh. Then no.

Simmons: What was all that stuff about your uncle?

Sarge: I keep telling everyone he wasn't my uncle! He wasn't!

"Good thing I don't have any relatives that would make me want to deny their relation to me," Sunset said with a relieved smile. And somewhere out there a trickster god in a goofy helmet is laughing.

Simmons: ...You wanna talk about it?

"It might help," Fluttershy said with a small smile. Maybe if Sarge talks about his issues then perhaps he can work to get his anger under control.

Sarge: Just get back in the damn jeep. (he gets back in)

"Saw that coming," Applejack muttered. Sarge was like her Granny Smith sometimes. Stubborn as a mule... the irony was truly lost to her; it seems.

Cut to Tucker and Caboose approaching Lopez and aiming their weapons at him.

Tucker: Hold it right there, hombre! (to Caboose) I told you throwing that grenade through the teleporter would work! Church is gonna be so impressed.

"More like he's going to be pissed that you were doing something so risky," Sunset pointed out. It's how she would react if anyone of her friends did something like that.

Caboose: And Sheila will love me again, and this time for who I am and not just for my stunning good looks. But for those too.

"Really?" Rainbow Dash muttered with a raised brow. "That's pretty full of himself."

"Who knows," Fluttershy countered. "We have never seen his face, he might be good looking."

"I still find his crush cute, if a little strange," Rarity cooed out. Always a sucker for romance.

Lopez: Al diablo con estos mamones azules. Son tan estúpidos como parecen. [Damn these blue bastards. They really are as stupid as they look.]

"Your team is no better," Twilight pointed out. That's the pot calling the kettle black right there.

"At least Lopez seems to be smarter than the rest," Applejack pointed out.

"He's a robot," Rainbow Dash pointed out. "He was made to be an egghead."

O'Malley: (to Lopez) Your soul is a cavern of lies!

Tucker: What the hell are you two talking about?

"Even with the ability to speak Spanish the conversation would still be pretty hard to keep up with," Sunset said with a shrug.

Lopez: Has ganado esta vez, pero su reinado cruel de tiranía será de breve duración. Los rojos van a ser vengados-- [You may have won this round, but your cruel reign of tyranny will be short-lived. The red people will be avenged--]

"Red people?" Rainbow asked with a raised brow. "Why does that sound racist?"

"Shhh!" Pinkie Pie hushed while covering Rainbow Dash's mouth. "We don't want someone to start a race war!"

Tucker: Yeah yeah yeah, nobody cares. We need you to fix our tank.

López: Nunca voy a trabajar para el enemigo. Que un mal esté sobre su alma y su casa. [Never will I work for the enemy. May a pox be upon your soul and your house.]

"Not the pox," Fluttershy whimpered. Both she and her brother got the pox, and she felt like she was dying the whole time.

Cut to Lopez's POV/HUD. SAP can be seen in the upper right corner of his visor. In the middle of his visor, red text appears: PRIMARY OBJECTIVES