Chapter-9-In Hiding...

Another Update- happy holi to everyone. I hope you all like it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rdPerson POV

A man in his early 50's was walking the crowded corridors of this simple yet sophisticated hospital. Though the place does not call for dressing in such an extravagant manner, he was in his finest attire one can expect with the finest shirts with dinner jackets with black tie. He was with that usual smirk on his face, the only intent was to find the person who matters the most to him in his life and he is still truly devoted towards this person. The moment he came to know what had happened to him, he couldn't hold himself back. So now here he is in search of his beloved nephew- Forth, he was surprised to know about the incident.

Jay Jamornkul was equally famous like Forth's parents and it was so obvious that it was not at all for the right reasons and he was disowned by his own father.... and was never ever been mentioned as if he never existed. But Forth's dad was really a kind person; behind his father's back, he kept the brotherly bond tight... so that's how Jay was close to his brother's family. You all might be wondering what was the reason for this kind of behaviors from the so famous family, every family has their own hidden skeletons and at times they are the main reasons for the conflicts in the family.

As of now, he was walking towards that one particular room, as he was approaching the main desk..... with that smirk on his face, he asked for the directions and started towards Forth's room. The room was still the same, he is hooked to those tubes and heart monitor beeping, though Jay might have entered the room with the concern and care for his nephew when he was briefed about his condition....it looked so fake in the eyes of those who are monitoring every move of him. Once he was over with it, he moved towards the door and closed it right away. That concern was long gone and there was this despicable look on his face towards the person in bed.

"My brother always thought he had the best family, my father was proud of his achievements. In no time he has turned this company into something which he never thought of...and what do I get..." with a bang on the bedside table.

"NOTHING..."

"I was disowned by my Father, I had nothing towards my big bro...rather he was kind and so good to me." now taking deep breaths Jay said... "rather he supported me in every step of my life...behind my dad's back."

Jay leans closer to Forth and creases those cheeks...then he makes an attempt to squeeze them as he uses to do to Forth when he was a child just to have the same old feeling. Forth as a kid was innocent and use to idolize his Uncle Jay because he uses to find him 'More fun and so cool' he uses to tell his dad that 'You are no fun, look at uncle Jay he is so chill...I want to be just like him.' Forth's father never reacted to it, he uses to say "Remember- the most important thing you can do for yourself is to avoid having negative behaviors and harmful habits"

But Forth has his own mind, he did everything that his dad told 'no to' but when he realized his parents were talking and advising him to have that sense of what is right and what is wrong which is a stepping stone in everyone's life. Once you have your share of experience, then there is looking back....and Forth made it a moto to speak his mind, but only one thing he kept hidden from everyone his love towards Beam.

So as Jay was still ranting about all his hatred towards him and his dad, he just turned to do something which no one will think of. He just smacked hard on the wound that was visible and said those nasty words to him. But Jay was surprised as there was no reaction from Forth, then he was back with that smirk on his face, "You use to idolize me, what happen to you....now I feel sorry for you. Look at you nothing but a limp body, good for nothing nephew...you are no more threat to me."

"You know why I suddenly hate you, you were the one who changed my father's opinion about preference, and he never gave me the opportunity to express my feeling shamed me called me names, but all changed when his beloved nephew was Bi."

"I was boiling with rage, the moment I came to know about this indifferent behavior of his. Though he never said anything he always accepted the way you are Forth. I was treated bad, but since you were everyone's favorite you were spared from all the hardships."

"I left no stone unturned to make you a rebel, but somehow you ended up being everyone's favorite, I had to join the bandwagon...though I hated to see you happy."

"Now that I have achieved what I intended to do, I was the one witnessing you getting shot, I was behind all of this and you will take that along with you. So goodbye Forth, rest in peace." With that Jay was all ready to yank the life support without thinking twice about his actions.

But there was this sudden know followed by opening the doors open, the tall guy said "sorry Uncle Jay, visiting hours are over, you need to leave. I know you are worried about him, but trust me he is in good hands." Phana said that all with a smile on his face.

Jay was making that 'I will kill you face' to Phana, he just left the support wire and there was random beeping sound from the device.

Phana was back in action, he said "It seems that he is in distress, we need to treat him as early as possible. Will update you about his condition Uncle Jay, but as of now please leave the room for your safety."

"Hello, please send Dr Beam , we need to look into a patient in special care unit room no- 309 please send Dr Kit as well need to discuss his situation.

"Pha just updates me about Forth's condition, I can't stand to lose him when everything is falling apart."

"Pha do you think is he in some kind of danger" beam came rushing inside the room and he saw Uncle Jay leaving with a smirk on his face as if he has achieved what he intended to do.

"I heard him, Beam, he is the open.....who shot Forth"

"Are you kidding me Pha, how is it possible."

As they were unhooking Forth who was resting peacefully without much to notice, they all notice a small patches of blood on the sheets. When they examined, they saw few stitches opened-up from the wound.

"Uncle Jay made an attempt to put the final straw in this family saga. He hit him again, are you kidding me" beam said that in frustration.

He called his dad and said " you were right dad, tell me what we need to do"

Beam briefed everything to Kit and Pha what all instruction he got from his dad. He was lucky that he was present when his dad and Lam were discussing in the information they received. So that's why they gave Forth a few meds to calm his nerves to make it look as if he slipped into some kind of comatose condition.

All the three doctors were waiting for Beam's dad to take the final call and to decide what all to do next.