"I still mean well. You know that!"

"Please lady Tsunade!"

Her thoughts ran through again and she finally spoke, "fine, but in that case we might as well bring in Naruto and Kakashi along."

A smile ran through the young kunoichi. She gave an unrecognisable sound of excitement and spoke.

"I'll take my leave to read over what we went through. Thank you lady Tsunade."

The door shut. Tsunade was on the right track to being a good teacher.

______________________________________________________________________

The doors out of konoha were large ones. On many sights and places were the village hidden in the leaves could be viewed you could see it encased within the Great Wall and because of this it often made a great tourist spot. On these fine doors however, the leaves grew still as a temporary final meeting was made.

The only one who accompanied the leave of Anko the next day was Sasuke. It was taking a bit of time for the communication ninja to come along but it gave time for a heartfelt conversation.

"See you later. You want me to treat you to dango later?"

"I haven't told you this yet...but I hate sweet stuff!"

With her thoughts crashing down as those words were said, Anko tried to handle the situation and speak up.

"Ok then, where would you like to eat later as a reward?"

"I don't see why it's a reward when it's your mission and I'm not coming."

"You'll deserve it too, trust me!"

"Can I bring friends along?"

"Two is your max limit, hurry up!"

"Ichiraku ramen please. It's my friend Naruto's favourite place!"

"Sure!"

The place was pricey. Anko was on a low budget that week but she trusted she could get by when she took him along with his friends. She sighed a low hum and spoke once more.

"It's nice to see your growing, even after your curse mark was placed upon you.", the boy looked down in shame, "I'm sorry I couldn't catch out Orochimaru, that day in the chunin exams. I've kind of felt guilty ever since. You have to face my burdens now and that's a horrible thought."

Sasuke gazed at her and then put his hands within his pockets. He gave a little smirk and spoke up.

"I'll go ahead and live with it so don't feel guilty. My brother will feel the pain he deserves and so be it if it's by the hands of his cursed brother. Don't fret over a thing like that, or else your a disgrace of a teacher to me!"

"On and on about your brother. Will you ever cease to stop yapping about him."

"You'll stop hearing of it if you never live through this mission."

"Or if you don't make it through today alive."

"Are you implying your going to kill me?"

"If you get on my nerves, yes. Leave Itachi for a bit will you?"

"Never."

Soon a young boy, around Sasuke's age arrived. He was a boy with a slim figure, his skin was the definition of the word 'pale' and he carried upon his back a sword.

"Am I interrupting?" He smiled.

Sasuke gazed at him and saw through his lies. The smile; it was one which was used to hide loneliness and show regret. It was fake. Sasuke recognised this immediately and noticed an older man beside him. One half of his face was bandaged whilst the other lay vicious and intimidating. He looked over Sasuke.

"Why is the uchiha kid here?"

"He is here to see me out lord Danzo. Pay no attention to him.", it was clear Anko already knew of him.

"I see..." He put his hand on the pale boys shoulder, "Sai will accompany you on your mission. I hope he becomes of use for the leaf and it's future."

"He will."

Sai stepped forward quietly and went next to Anko. Despite all this Sasuke's gaze was at the man looking at him.

"Excuse me, what do you know of the uchiha?"

The man took notice and faced Sasuke, "should you not already know if your brother?"

Anger hit him. He felt like using his lightning blade to give an answer to his sarcastic question but he refrained.

"What do you know of Itachi?"

"What do you not know of the traitor?" He began taking his leave, "evaluate your status, or else you'll regret it. Heed my words uchiha!"

He left. On his turn to Anko she remained puzzled at the situation but faced Sasuke.

"I'll be taking my leave now. Don't train without me. That new move we are working on is going to take my approval first."

"Understood."

Anko waved and took her leave along with Sai. Seconds later they were out of sight.

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT