Chapter Forty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Now that there's a baby in the picture, your cute little clumsy self has to be careful." He squeezed me lightly and I chuckle, looking up at him.

"I will." I give him a quick peck on his lips. "We should sleep, you have work tomorrow and I have school." I say and he instantly frowns.

"Are you kidding? I just found out my girlfriend's pregnant. I'm calling in sick for tomorrow." He grinned as he lied down next to me. 

"Okay, well I still have my class." I say and he pouts a little in response. "Taehyung, I'm already behind and I don't know where this is going to leave me with my studies." I rub my stomach. "So I'll have to use up every opportunity I have to get to class." I explain myself but Taehyung gets me to lie down.

"Just one class, please." He gets on top of me, kissing my cheek as he tried persuading me to skip. 

"I really can't." And his lips travel lower to my jaw, "Taehyung." I giggle a bit. "Tomorrow's class is-" I get a little distracted the moment his lips meet my neck, my mind getting fogged up.

"Is what?" He whispered right before gently sucking at my skin.

"Is-" and he nipped at my skin, causing me to lose focus once more. "If this is your way of convincing me," I breathed out as his hand travelled under my shirt. "It isn't going to work." I said and he pulls away, cocking his head to the side as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really?" He questioned, almost like he was taking on a challenge. "Even if I do this?" He lets out softly, lowering himself onto me as he pressed his lips onto my chest. 

"Mmhmm," I hummed but I start losing myself, my breath getting shallow the moment I feel his fingers trail up my skin.

"Even this?" He whispered into my ear as his hand cupped my breast, making me gasp. There was something about the baritone of his voice that aroused me further. It was low yet soft and silky, warming every edge of my body. 

I don't even respond this time. He grinds his lower half into me and I let out a little whimper, needing more of him. "Taehyung," I call out a little breathlessly but he ignores, his hand now travelling lower as he grazed my thigh. 

A moan escapes my lips the moment he slips his hand down my pants, stroking me through my panties teasingly and I grip onto his arms, my body tensing up. 

It felt like he was touching every nerve on my body, his free hand tracing my skin, leaving a trail of heat as it went by. I indulged in the pleasure that was rippled through my body with his every touch but he stops abruptly.

"Well, too bad you have class tomorrow." He gets off me, plopping himself onto the bed next to me with a snarky smirk. 

"Taehyung," I groan, my chest heaving with deep breaths as I feel the frustration build up within me. 

"Goodnight," he quickly turns on his side right after turning off the lamp on the nightstand. 

"Baby," I tugged onto his shirt as I sat up and he simpered, looking pleased with what he had brought upon me.

Within seconds, he sits up as he pulled me on top of him and connected our lips. I'm too far into the kiss to realise that his hands were now travelling down my back. He gripped onto my ass, pulling me in as he made me grind against him.

He makes me go faster, my hips working into his rougher, earning a soft moan from him as we kissed.

I pull away to catch my breath, resting my forehead on his and I see his eyes glinting with a fiery passion that evoked more emotions within me. He quickly undresses me as I did him and he positioned me for himself. 

My breath hitches the moment he gently pushes my hips down onto his length, entering me slowly. I move myself against his hips, pushing him further into me and Taehyung throws his head back, his hands now travelling my body. 

The sight of him enjoying my body fuels me further as I pick up my pace, satisfying every need.

My hands run up his neck, getting him to face me. I lean in to kiss him but he looks at me and through his ragged breathing, a playful smirk breaks through his lips. "I guess I convinced you."