From the Start...

Lydia woke up to the blinding sunlight smashed in her face. Her eyes barely open, but open enough for the light to slip in. She groaned and fidgeted in her bed. She finally just took her covers and concealed her face from the sunshine.

Knock! Knock!

"Lydia? Dear? Are you awake? You have to get ready for school. We need to do your hair, and make up. So, get dressed." Lydia's mom said sitting at the edge of her bed. Lydia kept the covers over her head hoping her mom would just let her stay home today. Lydia's mom gradually shook her feet. "Lydia, wake up. Now. You need to go to school. Only a few more weeks left, and you can sleep all you want. I'll be back to check on you in 30 minutes."

Lydia's mom got up from her bed, and left the room not bothering to close the door behind her. Lydia grumbled a few times before she finally just got up. She sat on her bed for about a minute regaining her focus. She arose from her bed and boorishly walked to her closet. She opened the door, and went through some of her clothes.

She finally decided to go with a short black skirt, and some light grey tights to go underneath them. For her shirt, she went with a Beacon Hills High sweat shirt with a white tank top underneath. She wanted something comfortable today, but she still wanted to look stylish. And, for her shoes she went with plain black heels.

She got dressed into her clothes, and went over to her mirror. She sat down in her chair, and gazed over all her jewellery and make up.

Just then her door slowly creaked open, and stepped in was her mom. "Good morning, Sweetheart. You look... comfy. Are you not feeling well?"

Lydia turned her head, and tried to smile warmly at her mother. "No, I'm fine. Just feeling a little cold today. You know, it's just the weather. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Honey, you don't have to go to school. It's fine. One day can't hurt, right? I mean, it's Tuesday. No tests." Lydia's mom said kneeling down next to her.

"Mom, really. I'm fine. Don't worry." Lydia smiled cordially to her mom. Ms.Martin got up from her kneeling position, and sat in the chair next to Lydia's.

"Okay, if you say so. Now, can we do your hair and makeup?" Ms.Martin asked with a huge smile on her face.

Lydia smiled. She was glad her mom was excited each morning just to do her hair. "Yes, we can do my hair."

"Great! But, we need to do your makeup first. Now I was thinking-"

"Mom, can we do something simple today? I don't feel like having a lot of makeup on right now. Mascara, and eyeliner today?" Lydia asked turning her head back to the vanity. She looked at herself in the mirror. She stared so intensely at it, she almost felt like she was was having a stare down with herself.

"Sure, why not? You're wearing a simple outfit, so let's do simple makeup with it too. But, can we at least put on that new color of naked lipstick? It would look so good." Ms.Martin asked looking at her beautiful daughter.

Lydia turned to her mother once more. She smiled big. "I think that would look wonderful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ms.Martin was finished applying Lydia's makeup, she had on black eyeliner and mascara. Her lips were glossed with a nice coat of naked colored lipstick. She had on some light blush that made her cheeks seem lighter. She had on a little bit of sparkly cover up, but it only made her skin glow beautifully.

Ms.Martin also did her hair. Her hair was wavy where she had taken a shower the night before, so her mom decided to curl it a bit. To make it a little nicer. She pulled back Lydia's hair after she was done curling it, and tied it up in a nice neat ponytail.

"There, how is that? You look comfortable, but you also look stylish. I don't think I did half bad." Ms.Martin asked looking at her daughter in the vanity.

Lydia looked at herself, too. She mostly gazed at her hair. She really liked how it looked actually. "I love it. So casual. What I'm shooting for. Thank you."

Lydia looked at her mom sincerely. "Oh, Lydia. Are you sure you're okay?"

Lydia smirked. "I'm fine. Just having a lazy day. Now I better get to school. I love you."

Lydia quickly hugged her mom, and hurried out of her room. She heard her mom quickly shout back, "I love you, too!"

Lydia grabbed her brown leather bag with her books and binder in it. Lydia then grabbed her keys, and opened her front door. She quickly got in her car, and started the engine. She backed out of her driveway, and began the route to her school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia arrived at school shortly after she left. She parked her car in the first available spot she saw. She took the keys out of the engine, and got out. She then went to the other side of her car, and got her bag from the passenger seat. She slammed the door shut, and locked the car immediately.

She slid her bag on her shoulder, and headed to the school's entrance. She reached the doors along with a few other freshmen, and seniors. She entered the building, and looked for her friends. Suddenly, appearing by her side, was Malia. At her other, Kira also appeared.

"Hey, Lydia. What's up? You look sleepy today." Kira asked as they all turned the corner.

"I'm just having a lazy day. Just tired. You know, from all the crazy stuff that's been happening?"

"Yeah. Glad that's over. But, now that Peter is in that mental hospital thingy, I don't know how to find out who my real mother is." Maila said.

They turned another corner, and they approached Lydia's locker. Maila at her right, and Kira at her left.

"Don't worry, Maila. I'm sure Derek and Braeden are working on it." Kira said with a smile. Lydia put in her combination, and opened her locker.

"Yeah, and now that Derek can turn full wolf, I'm sure it will be a little easier to find this 'Desert Wolf'." Lydia said putting her bag in her locker. She got out the things she needed.

Lydia shut her locker, and put the lock back on. She turned around and saw Scott and Stiles coming down the hall. She waited for them to get to where they were. Scott hugged Kira warmly and gave her a peck on the cheek. Kira smirked, and Lydia turned over to her right. She wished she hadn't. Stiles and Malia were making out, and Lydia quickly turned away.

It wasn't like Lydia felt left out. No, that wasn't it. She didn't know why, but everytime she saw Stiles making out with Malia, her heart seemed to break. Was she jealous? No! Lydia Martin was most certainly not jealous. She had enough.

Lydia quickly stormed off; leaving the two couples alone. She especially wanted to get away from Stiles and Malia.

From the start she wished she had never even seen them two together. She didn't know why. It just felt weird to her.

Green Means Solved:A Stydia StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara