A knock on the door sounds and I nearly run to the door, opening the door. Harry walks into my house and lifts me up, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"Hi Harry," I smile, kissing his dimple.

"Hello baby. We're staying here because I'm driving you to the airport in the morning," he smiles, my head nodding.

"Come on. I need sex," he whispers, my head falling into his neck as I laugh. Playful Harry is my favorite Harry.

We walk into my room and he shuts the door, locking it behind him. I'm laid on the bed, Harry pulling his tee off.

"You look like a hot yoga instructor in these pants," he groans, my hand throwing my tee and sweatshirt onto the floor.

"I got new ones just for you too," I smile, kissing his lips quickly.

"And new lingerie I see," he rakes my body and I smile, his lips kissing my neck.

We hear a loud crack and we divert our gazes to the door, multiple loud noises heard and I look up at Harry.

"Did they just break her bed?" he asks, astonishment written across his features.

"Highly likely."

He chuckles into my neck and kisses my ear, pulling my pants down. His fingers move along my legs, feeling me with his smooth fingers. His jeans and boxers are taken down his legs and he pushes into me, moving at a pace slower than normal.

"I can't stand being away from you," he whispers, fisting my bra clad breasts.

"Oh my," I whisper, feeling him pulsing through me. There is so much I wish we could say but denial is fluent in our relationship.

"Baby, I'm so close."

I rip my bra off my body, wanting to give him everything. He's so hot when he feels me, every muscle in my body clenching with his movements. Pleasure incinerates to the fullest.

The small gasp I let out causes Harry to release, my arms wrapping around his shoulders. He lifts me up and I sit on his lap, his eyes hooded and his breathing erratic.

"Are you going to lay with me?" I ask, his head nodding. My lips receive a kiss from his and he lifts me up, placing me in his boxers. I raise an eyebrow at him and he kisses my smirk.

"You look hot, baby," he whispers, my eyes falling onto his chest. I move a bra back on my torso and an old tee is covering my torso. Harry retrieves a pair of sweatpants he lent me and puts them on commando. He looks like pure sex.

We get into bed and his leg hooks with mine, my hand taken in his as he plays with my fingers.

"Tell me about your mother," he whispers, my eyes closing as I sigh.

"As you know, she was hurt by my father. But other than that, she is a brilliant woman. She's smart, beautiful, and a loving caregiver. When I was young, my mother took care of me while my father worked and- and when my older brother was at school," I say, his eyes carefully watching me reveal new information I've never spoken to anyone about.

"Yes, I have a brother and he is currently serving twenty years in prison."

His face holds shock and my body shudders at the memories. It was a horrific night and I never knew my brother, of all people, could do something so terrible.

"What for?" Harry asks, running the pad of his thumb below my hairline.

I sigh and begin explaining.

Flashback

"Reagan, bring me the wrench on that table!" my brother calls, my fingers going through his tools. I retrieve the one he wants and skip towards him, handing him the tool.