Arc 3: Phase 2 Public Hot Spring Part 2

Start from the beginning

He really wondered on how did Kakashi was able to handle this kind of stress?

He took a sighed and darted his eyes back to the table, He noticed that there were only two remaining files left that he had not yet read. So with a brief glanced at the wall clock, he then proceeded to read the last two files which belonged to the two teens that were assigned as observers in this mission: Bolt and Sarada.

To be honest, He really never heard the term "Observers" in his life. What are the roles of an observer in a mission? Were they gonna do nothing and be just audiences when danger comes? It was a very confusing concept, Lady Tsunade hadn't tackle and explain the position to him that much, now, he was all in his own to figured it out.

As He read and disect the information in these two files, His interest had caught up to him along the way, as he learned that these two teens had the most interesting background amongst the rest. He learned that these two teens were friends and both lived in a small village somewhere in the land of fire. Unfortunately, their village was destroyed and ransacked by raiders and bandits.

He felt a little bit saddened that they really had to go through with this, although, it was a fact that the world was not a safe place and everyone could be just a victim of this unfair world.

Getting away from the bad side, He also took note of that the blonde observer, Bolt, had striking similarities with Naruto, when he first saw him, he thought they were twins but something told him that it was all just coincidence. The last thing that he wondered about the two is that why Tsunade would assigned them on an A-S rank mission much like this? Were the two really strong enough to handle the dangers in this mission, considering that this will involved Orochimaru and Sasuke Uchiha, who were both deemed dangerous?

Although, No matter what happens, it was his responsibility in the end. He had to guide them properly in this mission.

At the same time, the door behind him slided open to reveal a staff from the resort, who was greeted by the brown haired man himself.

"I apologized for interrupting sir but I'm here to inform you that your food will be ready soon." The staff member explained.

"Oh I see, thank you informing me." Yamato smiled as the staff member just simply nodded, slided the door back and fully left the room.

Silence then took charged yet again. Yamato sighed as he placed the two remaining files on the table. He then glanced back at the clock and to learn that the time was already nearing six o' clock and that dinner time was upon them.

He also noticed that they should be here by this time and wondered on what they were taking so long.

Yamato sighed once again as he finished his tea and stood up from the wooden floor. He really can't believed that he was going to fetched the resr of them one by one.

Definitely, a very difficult task for an instructor.

(MEANWHILE)

It was probably the first time that Sarada had spent time with her young mom longer than she had expected. From having a heartful conversation back in the tea house, the whole day turned into some kind of mini adventure as they explored the whole resort, especially its shopping district.

The raven haired Uchiha felt as if it was Deja vu all over again, a smile formed around her lips as she fondly remembered the times that her mom would often bring her out to the downtown district of the village just to have their shopping spree after her pay day. She described her mom as really outgoing and adventuristic person to hangout with and even in the past she was still like this.