Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

YAY OMG IT'S LOUIS' BIRTHDAY IN THIS CHAPTER AND I'M REALLY EXCITED LIKE THIS WAS ALSO A FUN CHAPTER TO WRITE AND OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ IT AHHHHHH.

You'll start to love the ending like so much .. kinda. idk.

Do you have any birthday connections with any members?

My dad and Lou share a birthday. and Liam's birthday is also; 1. My grandpa's birthday, 2. My parents anniversary, and 3. My half birthday. So basically my birthday is his half birthday, except he doesn't have one every 4 years because I'M BORN ON LEAP DAAAY!

guess who has to start midterms today? me. guess who will cry for the next three days? me.

but on a happy note 10K READS!?!?! LIKE SERIOUSLY 10,000??? THANK YOU SO MUCH. I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT. THAN THANK YOU THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU.

Have fun reading!

(TRIGGERS; MENTIONS OF; CUTTING, ABUSE, AND BULLYING.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Am I doing this right?" I ask flipping the pancakes on the pan. Lottie walks over to my pan and looks into it.

"Yeah, just give it one more minute and it should be ready." And she goes back to setting the table.

"He should be up any minute. Is everything ready?" I ask the girls.

"The tables set." Lottie says.

"The cakes in the fridge." Fizzy says.

"The balloons are set around the house!" Phoebe says excitedly.

"And streamers!" Daisy adds.

"And the pancakes are ready." I say taking them out and setting them on a plate. "I hope everything goes okay." I whisper to myself. I pour the syrup on the pancakes as I hear the familiar creaking of the stairs. All the girls circle around the table standing and waiting until Louis gets to the bottom of the stairs.

He was wearing boxers, and a grey shirt. His hands were rubbing his eyes, and he was yawning. He's so cute.

"Happy Birthdaaaaay!" All the girls yell at the same time, running to Lou hugging him.

"Whoa! What are you all doing up?" He says a bit startled.

"It's your birthday silly!" Daisy jumps.

"Guys. I told you I didn't want anything big for my birthday." Louis says as he's dragged to the table and sat down.

"Well, we obviously didn't listen." Lottie says.

"And a plate of pancakes for a Mr. Louis Tomlinson." I say setting the plate in front of him.

"Aww babe." He says looking up at me.

"Happy birthday Lou." I lean down and peck his lips.

"Did you make this yourself?" He asks, talking about the meal, and I nod. "Where did you learn?"

"From watching you make pancakes for me."

"I like what you've done for the place." Lou says looking around. "It's beautiful."

"We tried our best. Now eat!" I tell him.

He cuts into one of his pancakes and places it in his mouth. He lets out a quiet moan while shaking his head with his eyes closed. "It's amazing Haz."