Chapter 3

Heeeeey, what do you think so far? I'm pretty proud of myself with this chapter, It's pretty long. I switch POVs like, every 5 sentences in this chapter and I usually hate it when others do that but i guess i'm a hippo-hypocriteee! I don't know why but i like holding the last letter of the last word in a sentence like thissss.

Live in the US. I tried with the prices of stuff.

Fact of the Chapter: LARRY IS MY OTP! :)

UNEDITED BECAUSE I'M TIRED AND LAZY AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PAST/PRESENT TENSE MISTAKES BUT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE PRESENT OKAY.

(TRIGGERS: GAY INSULTS, CUTTING, AND PHYSICAL & VERBAL BULLYING.)

Harry's POV

The walk to school is shorter from Robin's, almost half the time, but I still wish I could stay at my house in the woods. I'm going to miss that house, but at least I can stay in the tree house. Hopefully if there are no children.

When I arrive I head to my locker, hoping to dodge Brad this morning. If I'm lucky sometimes I'll get here early or late enough to dodge the morning beat up. When I enter the hallway everyone stops and stares at me as I walk. I hung my head low to keep out the stares until I get to my locker. Once I get to my locker there's a slight murmur throughout the hallway, mostly about me.

It's only 7:40, I have 40 minutes until homeroom. No matter where I go I will cause a silence. I thought about yesterday, about how Mrs. Piper wants me to see Dr. Fields consistently. I wish I could, if only Robin would let me, but of course he wouldn't! He's the main reason why I need Therapy!

Sure I can't see him consistently, but I could see him once. Just once is all I need really. I just someone to talk to. I know he wouldn't help, no one ever does, but I just want to talk.

I walk down the still silent hallway and turn a left into Dr. Fields office.

"Hi Dr. Fields, I wanted to-" I stop in the middle of my sentence when I see that someone was already in there. I've never seen him around here before. He was wearing all black, and had tattoos all on his arms. His hair was up in a chestnut quiff and He had piercing ocean blue eyes. He was beautiful. "Oh sorry, I-I didn't know you were busy." I mumble.

"Oh no, it's ok, we were just signing papers, nothing urgent. Now what did you need to talk about?" Dr. Fields asks while the tattooed covered boy stares at me.

"I uh.." My eyes catch his for a moment. "Nothing, just, wanted to uhh..nothing." I speeed out and shut the door quickly.

Louis' POV

"Well that didn't take as long as I expected!" I tell myself finishing the roof. I get off of the roof and back into my bedroom. What else do I have to do? Let's see, I finished the roof. Cleaned up the place. Had the electricity and water work. Moved furniture into the house. What was it..? Oh yeah! I gotta get myself and the girls enrolled into school!

I grab my keys off my bedside table next to the two flower crowns I've found since I've arrived here.  I locked the door behind me and walk away from my new home. Across the bridge, I unlock my car and got in. I first drive to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School &Sixth Form College to enrol myself.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this but I have to. I have to stay strong for the girls. I have to be there for them.

The drive isn't that long, probably 10 minutes or so. I pull into the school and park near the entrance that's filled with teenagers. I lock my car and walk up the entrance stairs.