Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

This is a pretty boring chapter and kinda short, I'm sorry, but the last one was really intense so...

I'm starting to run out of questions to ask... ummm....

If you're from the US have you ever been to the UK or Ireland, and if you're from the UK or Ireland have you ever been to the US. If you're not from either of those places, name somewhere cool you've been to.

I've been to London twice and I loved it. and this spring break, I'm going to Dublin so yaaaaay...

(TRIGGERS: NONE AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ANYMORE FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK... MAYBE.. I DON'T KNOW.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Giiiiiirls!" Louis sing-songs through the house. They all pile into the living room from various places of the house. "We are going to go celebrate!" Louis cheers.

"Celebrate what?" Phoebe asks.

"Well," Louis says picking her up. "I'm just in a happy mood. We're celebrating life!" I swear this kid is happier about this than I am. Don't misunderstand, I'm happy about too. But I still need sometime to recover from the last few days. "Get in the car girls, we're going to eat out tonight!"

"Really?" Lottie asks.

"Hell yeah!" Louis yells before covering his mouth with his hand. "Sorry, that slipped." His cheeks start turning a light shade of pink. "Don't repeat that!" He tells Daisy and Phoebe sternly.

"Well, come on, let's go!" Fizzy says walking towards the door, with the others following. Louis grabs his keys from the counter and follows behind the heard. I stay standing in the middle of the living room, deep in thought, replaying the memories of the trial.

"Are you coming?" Louis says.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking..." I trail off.

"Thinking about what?" He asks.

"I'm just bit stressed out." I tell him.

"Don't worry darling, Robin is gone, and won't ever come back." He says pressing his forehead against mine. "Now we can be together happily." He pecks my lips then rubs his nose slightly against mine. "Hey, Christmas is in 3 days, we should be thinking about that."

"And your birthday's in 2 days!" I gasp. "I can't believe I almost forgot!" I say.

"Don't worry too much about my birthday love, it's on Christmas Eve so I'll just share it with Christmas." He says cupping my face.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm going to make it the best birthday ever!" I cheer walking out the door. Louis stood still in the living room. He was looking down at his feet, while biting his lip, smiling, and shaking his head slightly.

"Are you coming?" I mock him from earlier.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." He mocks back before walking with me with his arm around my shoulders.

***********

Louis decided to take us out to one of the most expensive restaurants in almost all of Cheshire! I tried to tell him we can go somewhere else, that it isn't such a big deal, but he refused. Each person shared with someone else. Louis and I shared some sort of fish that he promised I would like a lot (Which I did). Lottie and Fizzy are sharing spaghetti and meatballs. And Daisy and Phoebe are sharing chicken fingers. We did it as a way to save money.