Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

It's so short, so sorry. and like barely anything happens and  yeah sorry.

I love the fact that they know each other but at the same time they don't. Like Harry doesn't know that the boy who got the house and the boy who was at school is the same person, but Louis does.

Larry might officially meet in this chapter…or maybe they won't…just read to find out

BUT GUYS WHERE ARE LOUIS' PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS!?!?!?!?!? haha you'll find out soon...maybe...

Fact of the Chappy: LARRY > ELOUNOR. but again you already knew that...

Kinda boring... But whatever.

(TRIGGERS: NON, AKA, HAPPINESS! UNLESS HAPPINESS IS A TRIGGER FOR YOU THEN HAPPINESS I GUESS!)

Louis' POV

beep. beep. beep. beep.

I heard my alarm clock ring.

"Turn it of!f" Phoebe groan from next to me. I reach over to my phone and turn the alarm off.

"Thank God!" Daisy praises. After the treehouse incident last night Phoebe and Daisy got scared and wanted to sleep with me.

"Girls, you have about 20 more minutes of sleep ok? But I have to get up." I whisper. They both groan and I leave my room.

I grab my towel and clothes, and walk into the bathroom. I close the door and turn the shower on. I make it as hot as possible, but the hottest it gets to is a coolish-warm. I get in the shower and feel the water trickle down my back. I wash my hair, body, and brush my teeth as quickly as possible because I still have to wake up the other girls and make breakfast for all 5 of us.

Once I get out its only 6:10. I walk to Lottie's and Fizzy's room and open it. "Girls. Time to wake up." I sat on Lottie's bed and put my hand on her back, shaking her lightly. She and Fizzy groan in response. "Girls, I have to be downstairs to make breakfast, can you please get up?" I beg. Lottie and Fizzy start to slowly get out of bed.

"We're up, we're up." Fizzy groans. I smile at them and walk downstairs. I look around the kitchen for something for breakfast. We don't have much. Just bread, orange juice, water, butter, and rice, lots of rice. The only thing I can make is toast, which I guess will be enough. I grab two bread slices and put them in the toaster, waiting for the ding to put the next couple.

"Toast? Really?" Lottie whine. I looked down in embarrassment.

"After school I'm going to look for a job today, I looked in a few open places, but I haven't actually gone with it." I check the time, 6:20, better wake up the twins. "I'll be right back, please wait for the toast to be done." I walk back upstairs and when I went into my room the girls were holding on to each other for dear life. I smile at the image. "Girls, can you please get up?" I whisper and they stir.

"Can't we sleep for just 5 more minutes?" Daisy begs.

"Sorry girls but we need to leave in 10 minutes! You gotta get dressed, brush your teeth, wash your face, and eat breakfast!" I hurry them out of bed and into their room. I skip steps to the kitchen and set the table.

"A bit fancy-shamcy for toast isn't it?" Lottie asks.

"Yes, but regardless of what happened I still want us to be a family, and to stay together." I explain quietly. "Breakfasts ready!" I cheer  through the whole house. The girls start streaming into the kitchen sitting at the kitchen table. We all sat in our usual seats and start eating our toast. "So," I break the silence. "Are you girls ready for your first day of school here?"