Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

This chapter is like my shortest chapter ever, and it kinda really sucks , and also doesn't make sense...Sorry my writing sucks so bad.

Who's your bae?

I realise you're suppose to have one bae but I have like 4. But my main two that all you will know is Niall and Jack Styles. Jack is so cute but he's been MIA for years and it's like BAE WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

(TRIGGERS; SADNESS, AND FIGHTING...KINDA...ISH...I DON'T KNOW HAVE FUN READING!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV.

Three days. I haven't talked to Louis in three days. I do miss him, but I think I'm better off this way.

It was hard enough being friends with him, but then I had to witness him kiss someone else that wasn't me.

Those lips should be on mine, and only mine.

At first I was mad. I was mad about Stan. That he ever came here, or was ever friends with Louis. I'm not sure if I was mad or jealous of Stan. Or maybe I was mad at him because I was jealous. I wasn't just mad that he got to kiss Louis, but the thing that made me mad the most was the fact he could've stolen Louis from me so easily, and he's done so.

I thought Louis wouldn't leave me. I'm pretty sure if Stan never came here then Louis wouldn't have ever left. I realise I left him but why hasn't he come back yet? He's come here multiple times before, throwing rocks at my window, refusing to leave until I talk to him.

Then I was sad and depressed, thinking he's probably forgotten about me already, even in just three days. thinking how he and Stan were probably together at that moment. Sitting on the couch, all close together. Watching a film, maybe even kissing. I didn't even go to school yesterday. I stayed home and cried all day.

Now that I've been thinking, I realise there's no need to cry or be angry, it was bound to happen right? I gave up on him. It was too hard to withhold myself with him. All the times I blushed or giggled or dreamt about him was torture. Now, with him cut out of my life, I'm not tortured.

I haven't slept much, I don't want to dream about him. It'll make things worse.

I'm back to how my life was before I met Louis, except without going to the house. I haven't gone to school so it's not like I had Brad to bother me. I just stayed at Robins, sat on the mattress on the floor. Most of time, I was thinking or crying about Louis. But, sometimes I just sat there doing absolutely nothing. I read my book once.

He's better off without me and I'm better off without him. The girls will forget about me at some point too. I'll now have to forget about that house too, which I don't think I'll be able to do. It'll take me years to get over that house, but I'll have to.

I wonder what Louis' doing right now. About now Louis and I would be at the park with the girls. Or in the treehouse. Or in his room doing homework or studying.

Sometimes he'd help me with my Geometry when I didn't understand it. And sometimes I would ask him if he could read my english assignment to me, and he'd do it for me happily.

I have to stop thinking about Louis. I have to get over at some point and it's better sooner then later.

Louis' POV. (haven't read that in a while!)

I miss Harry. I miss having him around. Now that he's not here, the place seems quiet and empty, and I'm lonely. Sure he was quiet when he was here, but it's the presence I miss. The girls have been asking me everyday about him. "Where is he?" "When is he coming?" "Is he coming today?".

I would ask him at school, except for the fact that he hasn't been to school the last two days. I think he needs space, so I'mm giving him space, but I do need to talk to him. I'm not sure what he exactly saw, if he was there the whole time or not, but I need to explain.

Is two days enough time for 'giving space'? Should I wait longer to talk to him?

"Is he mad at you?" Fizzy asks me.

"I think so..." I say quietly. "I'm not really sure?"

"What did you do?"

"I don't really wanna talk about it Fizz."

"Well Lou, I think you should go talk to him." She says rubbing my shoulder.

"I think he wants his space Fizzy-"

"But if you don't go now then when will you? In a week? Month? You need to talk to him before it's too late. In fact, go now."

"What?"

"You heard me, I said go now. Go, talk to him. Say sorry for whatever the heck you did!"

"Fizzy-"

"If you don't leave now, I'll stop talking to you. I'm serious."

She right, I need to talk to him now before it's too late. I grab my car keys and head out the door. "Lottie's in charge."

I drive to Harry's house, but I park a few houses down.

Window or front door?

I'll use the front door this time. I knock on the door, then step back a bit. I hear someone coming, but taking their time. A man opens the door, he was short, and a little chubby. He had a white moustache, and glasses.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Umm..Well I'm Louis Tomlinson, and I was wondering if Harry was around?" I ask.

"He's not available, don't come back." He almost shuts the door but I put my hand against it before it's closed.

"Sir, with all due respect, I really need to talk to him, it's really important. It'll only take 2 minutes."

"Well I really don't care."

I push the door open and barge inside feeling slightly guilty. I assume his room is upstairs, so I go upstairs.

"Harry! Harry?" I called looking behind random doors. I found him in a room at the end of the hall. He was sitting on a mattress that's on the floor, reading his book.

"Louis! What are you doing here?!" He yells standing up.

"Harry-"

"No! No! You need to leave!" He says trying to scurry me away.

"Harry I know you're mad bu-"

"That's not the reason why Louis!!"

"Harry!" I hear the man from the door yell. I hear him stomp upstairs.

"We have to climb out the window, you go first, quick quick!"

I run towards the window, and jump out. I look up to see Harry slowly climbing out. "Jump harry, I got you." He jumped down, and I caught him slightly in my arms.

"We have to run Louis!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wrote this my best friend was in Colorado for 2 months (You know who you are, I know you're reading this) and I was in a missing mood, so most of the beginning of what Louis said was my thought of her lol.

Wringer. LSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें