Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I was gonna wait until tonight to post but I couldn't.

YAY WE'RE FINALLY AT THE RAINBOW AFTER THE STORM REMEMBER WHEN I SAID YOU NEEDED TO BE PATIENT? WELL NOW ITS OVER YAAAY.

Fact of the Chappy: Larry is 864982659% real.

there is literally no point in the facts because you know them all... should I put a question instead?

and in this chapter, shit actually happens so...

(TRIGGERS: SLIGHT PSYCHICAL BULLYING, BRUISES, MENTIONS OF ABUSE, AND GAY INSULTS)

**********************************

HARRY'S POV

It's Tuesday. It's been three whole days of no psychical pain. Robin was passed out basically the whole weekend. Brad wasn't here yesterday, and I haven't seen them yet today. Everyone forgot about the new kid and the attention was back on me, but I didn't notice. I couldn't get him out of my head.

I wish I didn't think about him. It'd just make me wish I knew him more and more. And it'd make me want him more and more. I don't know anything about him. I don't even know his name. He has beautiful blue eyes, a quiff, he wore all black, and had tattoos on his arms.

But what hurt the most was the fact he'll

never

be

mine.

I actually brought food today. Cheese, turkey, and bread! I basically have a sandwich, a small, not that tasty sandwich. I would eat it if he wasn't sitting there. He sat in the same spot as yesterday and friday. He hasn't spoken to me since Friday though, he probably got word now that I'm the school freak who's a faggot that wears flower crowns everywhere.

He was eating the same thing as he was yesterday and Friday. Penne pasta with tomato sauce, small coleslaw on the side and water. He'd always start with the pasta. After about every 3 bites, he'd drink his water. When he finished the pasta and ate the coleslaw, he'd drink his water about every 2 bites. He'd also wipe his mouth with a napkin about every 5 bites on each food.

No wonder I'm the town freak...

I wouldn't just watch how he eats, but I would watch all the things he would do, or how he did it. Sometimes he would stretch his arms above his head, revealing his arm muscles. How he would scratch the back of his neck, on the right side.

Oh I wish I could be his. He was so... indescribable. But why would he ever want me? That's right, he wouldn't. Because I'm a huge freak.

I get up leaving my sandwich on the table and left. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

Disgusting.

That's how I look.

Disgusting.

I wear the same clothes everyday. These pants barely fit me anymore. My hair is gross and greasy. My face was basically the capitol of Ugly Country. He would never love me.

No one will ever love me.

I lift up my shirt to reveal my bruises. My whole torso was black and blue. I touch one gently and wince at the pain.

I sit down on the floor and start to cry. No one will ever love me, let alone him. I'm a disgusting little gay freak who wears the same clothes everyday and doesn't have clean hair and wears flower crowns. I AM A FREAK.