002

I bet you're the same as him

____________________________

Taehyung left the gym with a smirk as Hoseok watched him wondering about alot of things that just occurred.

He had to admit he felt scared for a little bit but he knew he couldnt give into him for nothing. Because then the male could see his weak side. Hoseok was never a sucker for showing people his weak side to get what he wants. As a matter of fact he hates when people do that.

It makes people feel as if they have power and they abuse it thinking everyone else is like that. But really it'll just bite them back in the ass. Like Taehyung for example but he never got that "bite in the ass" because he was the almighty powerful CEO.

He had power and no one can truly do anything about it. Even Hoseok knew acting all big and bad wasnt going to last long in his book. Acting all "big and bad" got him here in the first.

Hoseok had a second of doubt until he shrugged it off from him completely. He was going to continue acting like this and take whatever Taheyung gave him.

Hoseok saw Jimin rushing into the gym with the girl behind them. They probably saw the CEO leaving and had a feeling Hoseok was the one in trouble.

"Are you ok?"

Jimin was the first to check for any injuries or bruises. There was one of his wrist and Hoseok tried to hide it from Jimin. He knew he couldnt hide it anyways since they are literally like brothers and he was going to stay over tonight. And there was no way Jimin was going to sleep over at Hoseok's house and not see his naked body. So he knew he couldn't hide it for long. But he didn't want to seem like a bitch about a fucking bruise.

Jimin saw it anyways as he gently took it in his hands.

"Really Hoseok?!? The moment you're not by my side is the moment you get hurt."

"Jeez mom chill."

Jimin huffed out and let go of his wrist as he said,

"Fine! Then I won't care!"

Jimin ignored Hoseok's apologies and calls and Hoseok whined.

"I'm sorry Jimin! I didnt mean it!"

At this point he was to his knees begging for his friend's forgiveness as then laughter filled the room.

"I'm just joking! Jeez crybaby!"

Jimin mimicked his voice as Hoseok stood up ready to chase him. His expression screamed,