Prologue

"Do your homework son!"

Hoseok heard his dad scream from down stairs as he had sighed.

The boy had tons of homework to do but he also had tons of events he wasn't missing.

As in try outs for their dance team and auditions for clubs.

He was prepared with his bag already made and he had shorts and a white shirt on. His hair normal as in a little curly.
But it had reminded him of his first year of high school. He was a good student but super messy.
But it went by like a breeze but this year he was a lot more busier since they had claimed the male as the "Golden boy" of the school though he had sneaked out, stolen stuff and had done a lot of bad things outside of school.

I mean the male had no money to start with not even to eat or let alone pay the house but his dad tried for his mom and Hoseok had also tried.

The only solution was stealing and making deals with gangs but never returned them.

He got away with it because of the fact he had lived in a big city so technically it was impossible.

The male opened his window as he looked at the height of it.

It was so far down but it was far down.

So he sighed slowly climbing and slowly grasping on the wall as he slid fast but slow and once he was able to jump he jumped.

He grasped onto his bag and ran towards the school.

______________

Hoseok got to his school as he saw the club banners up and tons of high schoolers walking around trying to find their perfect place.

A ton of people had already waved at Hoseok who had just smiled and dashed through the crowd trying to find the dancing banners.

He couldn't find them at all.

That disappointed him as he sighed and dashed through the crowd once again to find his best friend who said he'd be here. He took at his phone and he texted Jimin.

Sunshine boi

Boi where are yoU

Sent
Read

Sunshine Boi

YOU SMALL CRACKHEAD STOP FLIRTING WITH THE POOR NEW GUYS AND IGNORING MY TEXTS

Sent
Read

Small Sexy Crackhead

You forgot sexY because I am
*wiggles eyebrows*

Sent
Read

Small Sexy Crackhead

OH SHIT I JUST SAW I HOT GUY BY HOE

Sent
Read

Sunshine Boi

Did you forget you are a dom small sexy crackhead

Sent
Read

Small Sexy Crackhead

.....I foRgot tHanKs fOr remInding mE

Sent
Read

Sunshine Boi

Bitch you just like pretending to be sub to suprise them in bed

Sent
Read

Small Sexy Crackhead

...👀 Ok I'm coming

Sent
Read

Sunshine Boi

:]

Sent
Read

He saw Jimin coming to him with a pout on his face as Hoseok jumped on him.

"I'm always right!"

Hoseok said as Jimin fake punched him

"Shut up hoe at least I'm the one who has a dick."

"But i have an ass."

Jimin groaned as Hoseok laughed.

"Come on Jimin let's go."

And they went to explore.

But someone had watched his every move.