001

Just pick already bastardただろくでなしを選ぶだけ

ただろくでなしを選ぶだけ

"Swimming? Nah I don't think so."

All the clubs this year were trash especially since they didn't have a dancing one.
Jimin looked at his best friends distressed face and frowned as he put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Listen Hoseok why don't we make our own dancing club."

Hoseok's eyes lit up and hugged Jimin tightly while Jimin just smiled ruffling his hair.

"Thanks skinny dick."

"You're welcome... Bitch Wait a minutE-!"

Hoseok laughed slapping Jimin on the shoulder saying a "just kidding!"
Hoseok had something on his mind while searching for clubs. He wanted to see if he would get paid. Magically some clubs did for instance last year the literature club paid their club members and if they contribute to it. Hoseok didn't even know.
But this year was different because he didn't want to get in trouble with bad people.
He didn't want to risk the life of his father nor his best friend.
Though even he knew he had good luck, someday he believed it would run out eventually.

Jimin knew his luck as well but unlike Hoseok, Jimin actually thought that his luck would never run out.

The two kept searching for some good clubs. They saw some cool ones but they knew they didn't have the time and place so they made an excuse for every club they saw. Either saying, "Too much people, " or "These people are jerks!"

They passed by the digital art club to hear a girl saying,

"Can I sign up for the digital art club."

Everyone knew the digital art club was terrible because all they did was bully. Poor girl didn't know. Probably because she was knew. Hoseok heard her fall to the ground as he looked back to see exactly what they expected, them bullying her.

They kept pestering her as she would just stare at them blankly.

Hoseok didn't know if he was the only one that could read her easily but she was trying to not cry.

Hoseok couldn't move. As much as he wanted to help he couldn't get into another fight.

But the look on her face.

Her emotions are so much that it just seemed to make her numb.
She didn't even once blinked.

Until one of them was about to kick her until she caught it throwing the person to the ground.