I mentally slapped myself whats wrong with me i cant just go and droll over a person by just watching his perfect ass ughh.. did i just say perfect ahh women get a grip.

"I know what I am doing.." he said his voice irritated the way he sounded " besides she is just a mere woman " is he talking about me I wondered .

He was about to turn when i pretended to adjust ma shoes i soo do not want him to think that i was prying on him.

"I will talk with you later" I looked up at him after pretending that i dint even hear a single word of the call he kept his cell phone in his back pocket.

"At last you showed up " he said directing both of his hands towards me " and i thought you will never come"

I looked up at my watch which i took from the watch section in the wardrobe it was quiet elegant with black leather belts showing its Gucci brand the dial showing the exact time 9.15.

"As per my watch i guess i am not a single minute late" I said with a mocking tone.

He looked at me and smirked "Well my dear you are almost 15 minutes late" with that he starting walking towards the main door without giving any  chance to reply him.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" he asked me opening the door and standing at the entrance.

"No, i don't think i can afford to loose any of your precious minutes" i replied walking off by his side not bothering to see his face.

We both came down the apartment he lead me to his car which was parked at the backside of the building i followed him quietly.

The car was a jet black convertible and trust me she  was a beauty i tried my best not to show that I am Impressed. Do I know how to drive a car? Well I wont know until I drive one. Maybe I can ask him later. I dont think he will give but then I meber thought he might show up after three days as well.

He got into his car and i followed him by entering the passenger side i made myself comfortable

He started the engine and we moved out of the garage i looked outside suddenly feeling a new interest in trees showing no concern to start a conversion it was quiet awkward already.

"Just put your seat belts on," he said breaking the silence between us.

I rolled my eyes and did what he said .

We were in city i guess cause i saw many restaurants and cafes i dint have my breakfast and god i was hungry.

He turned a sharp left and stopped i looked at him confuse why did he stop when he was hovering at me for getting late.

"I am going to get something for myself would you like to have anything ?" he asked swiping off from his seat belt and opening the door of the porch.

I looked out at the store he stopped there were many stores."Cinnamon roles and coffee" i replied looking at cafe which read Starbucks. All I remember is food and food.

Without replying he went closing the door and i took that time surveying the environment around me people rushing for their work people queuing in  Starbucks who were getting late for their job.my eyes came to a halt when i saw a small boy around 3 to 4 years of age with blond hair and with  the look of his dress i guess that was his uniform but he had no bag though was crying his eyes off i wondered who left him over there all alone just when i was about to open the door the other side of the car opened and Sebastien came holding breakfast .

"were you planning to run away again "? he asked closing the door behind him.

Again?

"no i was just going to help that kid over there" i replied pointing him out of the window

"which kid?" he asked trying to look outside 

"that" i turned around to see the crying kid and he was gone i was wondering where did he go he was just right here i tried to look back and forth for the kid "he.... was.." he cutted me off by saying

"we cant wait to see where that kid went you can take your search party later we have work to do now" he replied handing me my coffee and cinnamon roles.he kept his stuff at the side and drove off 

"By the time i go looking for him with my search party god knows in what condition i will find him"i replied angrily.

He just gave me side glance and looked ahead driving."how can you do this?"i said looking forward.

"doing what" he replied "there is a small boy of 4 years of age left behind crying will you leave that kid if he was yours"i replied really annoyed. how can he do this such an arrogant jerk.

"last time i checked you are the one who needs help so you better cut it if you don't want to be alone on the streets again"

did he just say that "stop the car"i said firm .

"what" he replied looking at me.

"cant u hear i said stop the car you don't have to remind me everytime that you are helping a damsel in distress that owes you whatever you are doing to her right now".

He took a sharp turn and stooped the car thank god the coffee din"t spill

"leave"he said looking ahead i dint even gave a second thought and left the car. the moment i closed the door he drove off.

i looked as the car went what am i supposed to be doing now arghh i looked around and saw there was a park in front of me i cant go back to see the boy i don't have any idea where the roads would lead me so i decided to sit there in the park

i crossed the lane and entered the park i sat on the seat near a big tree covering the seat from the bright sun.

how can he do this there was a small kid crying alone god knows where he was gone or some one just took him away and how can he just accuse me for running away when he doesn't know why i was running in the first place that jerk.

i looked at my coffee i am so not going to spoil my mood for him.i sipped my coffee hoping that the small boy reached his mother.

i looked up at the sky god what am i going to do now...

########################################################################################################################################################