Just A Thank You!

So, I just learned that IB is over. Although I hadn't watched it in so many months, still, the news made me a bit sad.

Anyways, I was just scrolling through IF (those you know, know lol) and started reading comments on KPKM's early days. There's total of 272 pages (ikr :O) and I am still on page 67 of reminiscing but it just made me so, so happy that I couldn't help but come here and write this! But I will go back and read all the comments again because it makes me so happy. :')

There are many of you who started reading KPKM here and thank you so much for that!

But there are many of you who, like me, shifted from IF to WP for KPKM and loved it, supported it, appreciated it so much that it has thousands of reads and hundreds of votes and much more than that, are the comments you always leave which touch my heart and make me keep writing (that's why this SS turned into a book of 64 chapters, it's all your fault!)

Because of you all, I don't ever want to stop writing this story and maybe you may sometimes feel that I am dragging it (I also feel the same after SO MANY chapters) but I swear, I just want to make it perfect for you! Who knows, maybe  I will write 100 chapters before completing it! (I may or may not be joking).

So, I just wanted to thank you all very, very, very much! You are the best!

With love,

From Sanu