hoeing around pt.2

I decided to re-publish so Yeah:)

*Y/n pov*
Once we got to the restaurant. They took us to our table. Since Taeyong reservesed one for us.

"Anneonghaseyo! How are you guys today?" The waiter asked. Looking at me, kinda eye fucking me. I just smiled like nothing happened, i guess Taeyong noticed because he looked at me then back at the waiter.

"Good." We all answered except Taeyong.

"Good what would like to order?" He asked my friend.

"Oh I'd like to order Beef Tenderloin with Shrimp and Mushroom Sauce." Y/b/n replied. "Excellent choice Madame." He replied.

"And for you young gentleman?" He asked slightly lifting his head up to y/b/n who was close to the wall.

"Id like to have the same thing as her." He said. "So, to Beef Tenderloin with Shrimp and Mushroom Sauce?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, please."

"For you?" He asked Taeyong turning his body a little towards us.

"Id like to order the Cauliflower Steaks with Ginger and Turmeric." He replied clearly sounding a little pissed.

"Ok." The waiter said, writing it down before asking me my order.

"Id like... Hmmm, id like the soup Carrot-Ginger." I replied.

"Ok I'll be right back with your orders." He said looking at me, licking his lips.

"I think we should go wash our hands." My friend suggested.

"Yeah, i think we should." I replied.
~~~~~~~~
Once finally got up from his seat, i followed y/b/n to the girls restroom, which across the room. Next to the man's restroom.

"Yo what happened?" My friend asked as i got in a bathroom stall.

"What do you mean?" I asked as i did my business as i asked her.

"Well, i mean why is Taeyong pissed? He just fine when we were in the apartment complex." She answered as i flushed the toilet. And got out of the stall. And stode infront of the mirror to make sure i was still looking good.

"Oh i think i know why." I replied.

*Taeyong pov*
"Yo Taeyong calm down." Jaehyun said after me. As i swung the door open to the bathroom, with him following along.

"I cant stand the waiter!" I snapped.

"What? Why hes just doing his job." Jaehyun said, standing in front of me calming me down alittle.

"Didnt you see how he was looking at my babygirl?" I asked, feeling the rush of anger coming back to me.

"No, but don't worry your babygirl wouldnt fall for a man like him, and i think he wouldnt because you have a big..." He trailed off.

"Ah big what?" I asked.

"Well a big... You know what." He said looking in between my legs.

"Yo, stop! I know i have a big one but you don't gotta look at it like you want it inside of you." I said chuckling.

"Your such a pabo." He replied.

"Shut up." I said laughing. As i washed my hands, and dryed them.

*y/n pov*
"So thats why you think he might be pissed." She asked. Once we got to the table.

"Yes, and im not hoe. He can trust me, i don't play with anyones feelings." I said, sitting in my rightful seat.

My friend gave me a perplexed look, before saying," If you don't play with anyone's feelings then what happend earlier today?" She asked.