shower fucking??

*no ones pov*
"That was crazy." You panted out. As you were with jungkook. "Yeah that was crazy." Jungkook panted out too.
(You and kookie didn't fuck if that was what you were thinking.)
"I'll go take a shower." I said walking up the stairs. "No you aint." Jungkook said running up the stairs. And making it in the bathroom. And locking it. "Jeon jungkook i was gonna take one first!" You whined, " Well you gonna have to wait until i am finished babygirl." He said on the other side of the door. "Don't call me babygirl because only Jimin can call me that." You said leaning on the wall. "Ok." He said.

*after 15 min*
*no ones pov*
After kookie got out of the shower Jimin got home. "Sup guys." Jimin said closing the door behind him.

"Sup shorty." Jungkookie teased."Shut up!" Jimin yelled back." What it's not my fault youre so short." Kookie said giggling a little. Earning a giggle from you too.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin gave you a mad look. "Oh,im sorry i g-giggled.." You said trailing off. You then went into the bathroom,closing the door behind you.
Once you took of your clothes. And turned on the shower, you hopped in. It felt good feeling the warm water hit your back.

Once your hair was soaking wet you turned off the water to put some shampoo and conditioner. Then,you started the water again,as(as if it's your last)(if you haven't heard it it's from blackpink it is AMAZING AF...OK SORRY back to the story stan blackpink) the shampoo and conditioner were washing off of your hair and down your back and legs. You then heard a door open and close.
'was that the bathroom door?' You asked yourself. ' Maybe it might be Jungkooks bedroom door.' You told yourself not really caring.
..........
Once you were about to turn off the water, Jimin got in the shower with you and pinned you to the wall. At first you couldn't see who it was because of the water hitting your face.

"Wow...your body is so sexy when your not wearing any clothes." You heard the person say. Right away you know who it was. "J-Jimin what are you doing h-here?" You asked still pinned to the wall.

"Oh nothing just here admiring your body." He said whispering it in your ear. Sending shivers up your spine.

"Jimin... Kiss me..." You said smirking to yourself. "W-What?" He asked a little shy. "I said kiss... Me daddy." You said leaning in to kiss his neck. He let out a little moan and a grunt. "Damn babygirl you make daddy want to fuck you hard." He said,as i wrapped my legs around his waist.
********
*Jimin pov*
"Your so good for daddy aren't you?" I asked her in between kisses. "Mmhhmm~." She said in response.
I then pulled away to get some air.
--------------
"Babygirl i want you to get on your knees,now." I said really demanding.

She noded her head and did as she was told. I then put my big cock in front of her lips. All she did was looking at it and bitting her bottom lip. "Suck." I told her. She gave me another nod before she grabbed my long hard member and licked the tip.
____________
"Fuck y/n stop teasing." I groaned but,she didnt stop she just kept giving me kitty licks. With out giving her a warning i grabbed her by her hair and
So,she wouldn't move and i facefucked her. It felt to good to feel my big cock hitting the back of her throat. "Damn i-it feels so g-good~." I moaned out.
"Mmm~." Y/n moaned sending vibrations down my dick.

"A-Ahhhhh~ Babygirl you feel so good aroun my huge c-cock." I moaned out.

*your pov*
"Yo,y/n are you in there?" Jin oppa asked knocking on the bathroom door. I stopped sucking Jimins big cock and answered." Yes." I said back.
"Oh,ok i just wanted to tell you to hurry up so you can help us,put up the decorations." He said back.

"Ok oppa." I said, before going back to sucking off Jimin.

After i was done sucking Jimin he turned me around and bent me over.
With out warning he entered me.

"Aghhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Y/n sshhhh baby your gonna get us caught." Jimin said,putting his hand over my mouth.

"Hey,y/n are you ok in there?" Jungkook oppa asked. Since i couldn't answer because of Jimins huge member in me. I made a muffled,but kinda loud "mmhhh" in hopes that he would hear,and not see my daddy fucking me from behind.

"Ok. Just wanted to make sure since i heard you scream." Jungkook said, "Welp bye and Jin oppa said to hurry the fuck up." Jungkook said,before hearing his foot steps going down the stairs.
___________
I then felt a trust
"Mmmhhh~." I moaned into Jimins hand.

"You like that don't you?" He asked, before giving me a couple trusts.

"Y/n huRrY the FuCK Up BiSh!" Jin oppa said impatiently.

"Ok im coming!" I yelled back.

"Thats what she said!" Jungkook said yelling from the room that was at the left of the bathroom.

"Fuckkook! Or i mean Jungkook get yo ass over here!" Jin oppa said, storming to his room.

I laughed as i grabbed a towel.

"Hey y/n,do maybe wanna go somewhere private,once the party starts?" Jimin asked me.

"Yeah sure... But, why?" I asked.

"So,you know we could maybe fuck...with the sex toys i bought and that sexy lingerie." Jimin said smirking and bitting his bottom lip. Sexually.

"Yeah sure." I said winking and bitting my bottom lip too.

A/n: im soooooo sorry i haven't updated like soooooo sorry and i (j)hope you guys can forgive me and i hope you guys liked ARMY OuT PeAcE✌💗